Nappy headed Ho suing Imus [MERGED..... AGAIN]

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
Fox news just reported Nappy headed Ho suing Imus....Breaking
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3479449&page=1
Don Imus is facing his first lawsuit from a player on the Rutgers Women's Basketball team for derogatory comments that cost him his job as a radio host in April, ABC News has learned.

Kia Vaughn, star center for the Rutgers Women's Basketball team, has filed a lawsuit against Imus for libel, slander, and defamation -- the first civil suit to be filed against the former radio host. Vaughn is asking for monetary damages of an unspecified amount.
"This is a lawsuit in order to restore the good name and reputation of my client, Kia Vaughn," said her attorney, Richard Ancowitz, in an exclusive interview with the ABC News Law & Justice Unit.

The suit names Imus individually, but is also against MSNBC, NBC Universal, CBS Radio, CBS Corporation, Viacom Inc, Westwood One Radio and Imus producer Bernard McGuirk.

Imus' attorneys would not comment on the case. NBC and MSNBC refused to comment on a lawsuit they had not yet seen. CBS News did not immediately provide comment.
"There's no way these bigoted remarks should have seen the light of day," Ancowitz told ABC News.

"Don Imus referred to my client as an unchaste woman. That was and is a lie."

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I'm sure she will wind up with some money, but wouldn't this potentially fall under 'parody of a public figure'?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fucking figures as soon as CBS settled the cockroaches come out for their's.

Fucking nappy headed bull dyke should get nothing, as it was an artistic expression using colorful words about a public sporting event.

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Nappy Headed Ho Sues Imus

I wish I was making this up. F-ing C-nt

Don Imus is facing his first lawsuit from a player on the Rutgers Women's Basketball team for derogatory comments that cost him his job as a radio host in April, ABC News has learned.

Kia Vaughn, star center for the Rutgers Women's Basketball team, has filed a lawsuit against Imus for libel, slander, and defamation -- the first civil suit to be filed against the former radio host. Vaughn is asking for monetary damages of an unspecified amount.
Read the rest

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Someone's jealous of the 20meg settlement.

I hope she gets nothing, she cost the guy his job.
(and got him 20 million..)

Still, not grounds for winning, in my opinion. It would be a terrible precident to set. If she wins, Tara Reid could sue O&A on the same grounds, among others.
Can't be allowed to happen.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
She should sue Al Sharpton for damages because she wouldn't be "emotionally distraught" if that suspiciously straight-haired 'ho didn't bring it up.

Fuck the sueing society we live in.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
amazing. the whole team and coach accepted his apology, but ofcourse some had to try and cash in. I wonder what the rest of the team will do, or say to her, considering they were all in it together but one shes gona be the one to turn a profit

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Surprised it took this long.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
It is fucking disgusting that a "star college athelete" would be so hurt by words that she has to sue to feel better about herself. But at least this will open everyone's eyes to how ridiculous the whole situation was. At least I hope people will have that reaction.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but our society needs to grow a dick again and realize that these are just fucking words. Wasn't that a lesson everyone learned in kindergarden? "I'm rubber and your glue..."

d00mz

Feb 28, 2005
Fucking Naggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brrrrrring

Dec 29, 2005
And interesting how her and her lawyer waited until after Imus got his settlement to sue him. What a coincidence....

d00mz

Feb 28, 2005
It is fucking disgusting that a "star college athelete" would be so hurt by words that she has to sue to feel better about herself. But at least this will open everyone's eyes to how ridiculous the whole situation was. At least I hope people will have that reaction.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but our society needs to grow a dick again and realize that these are just fucking words. Wasn't that a lesson everyone learned in kindergarden? "I'm rubber and your glue..."
QUOTED FOR TRUTH. I'm just too pissed off to form this coherent of a thought.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
not surprising unfortunately. i hope its thrown out and that she doesn't get dollar one. it was a fucking joke!

uptown

Feb 10, 2003
From her profile: "...Mother is Aja Ellington ... Has seven younger brothers."

So Imus was off by a generation ... who can blame him?