Nashville Coffee Website down?

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
I'm going through withdrawal lately because for over a month, Nashville Coffee's website has said they are "currently updating their website." Anybody know what's going on? I started buying their stuff when the XM suspension shit was happening and I've been hooked ever since.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
It's been that way for at least three weeks now. Probably longer, that's just when I noticed it.

I wondered why someone would put up a message like that without adding their phone order number.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I tried doing a search of 800#'s and there's absolutely no listing. Even doing a search for Nashville Coffee doesn't bring up anything other than the home page. How long does it take to update a website & wouldn't you have a support site in the interim?

in the meantime, try boca java ... they have some pretty decent blends. We were using them at work for awhile but it just got to be too expensive.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I checked their page a few weeks ago and forgot about it. I've been meaning to order some more for my wife.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
I'm afraid Nashville Coffee went the way of other internet companies...I got this email back today:

Thank you for your interest in our coffee. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting orders for our coffee.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Nancy Filipponi
:(

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Told them they needed a blueberry flavor (Opie's Roast), Gonna miss the buffalo roast.

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Jan 27, 2005
Man this really sucks. Nashville Coffee was a name only type of business. All the coffee came from a custom labeler in NJ. In other words you or I could start our own internet coffee company. The orders would be processed through the Order Fullfilment Center in NJ. I miss my Buffalo roast also.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Man this really sucks. Nashville Coffee was a name only type of business. All the coffee came from a custom labeler in NJ. In other words you or I could start our own internet coffee company. The orders would be processed through the Order Fullfilment Center in NJ. I miss my Buffalo roast also.
Pest Coffee?