OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Nassau Co. officer killed; Suspect shot

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mr. sin, Oct 23, 2012.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8856944

Darrell Fuller who shot and killed a Nassau County police officer and an innocent bystander has been shot and is in custody. The suspect was shot in Jamaica, Queens.
    The shooting appears to have taken place at 241st Street and Jamaica Avenue, in the Bellerose section of Queens, at a Mobil gas station.
    Police officials believe the officer, identified as 29-year-old Arthur Lopez was shot after pulling over the suspect due to a bumper falling off the car . The suspect then took off and officials believe when the suspect began having car problems he shot another man before stealing his car and taking off. That car was recovered in a Queens neighborhood.
    The identity of the carjacking victim has not been released.

[​IMG]

2. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

You see that ridge on the back of his melon? The scientific term for that anatomical feature is a "boonshoft".

And if it's not... it should be.

Token White Guy likes this.
  3. f kane

f kane Known Traffic Menace

They are such lovable people, aren't they. I mean who wouldn't want them living in your neighborhood?

4. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Again love Maine... Did have a,sighting at the supermarket... She was hmm hmming at the customer service desk.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

5. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

So he was arrested in 2004 for murder 2, and was out shooting cops 8 years later.

Fuck this place.

6. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

That's NY, lock up the constitution and free the criminals.

7. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Wood chipper.

As far as them being lovely people, I had yet another stereotype fulfilled the other day when the wife and I went and ate to one of those Mongolian grill joints. They cleaned out the shrimp bin where you load up your bowl to give to the chefs. The screeched and bellowed the entire time they were stuffing their maws and when the bill came they eeked and ooked about the bill wanting a discount. One of them stood up and walked out refusing to pay her check. The manager demanded payment. They paid their bill, didn't leave a tip for the waitress and I watched them climb into a green Dodge Caravan.

8. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

I can think of about four hundred years' worth of people who didn't want them living in their neighborhoods regardless of how helpful or subservient they had been.
    It's encouraging to note that those in your position are looking out for patterns in restaurant patronization.

Four hundred years' worth of propaganda tends to go a long way. If it occurs to you to doubt that, click on one of your own posts. Any random one should do.

#8 mills, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012