NBA FINALS

The NBA Finals are gonna rock this year. Its gonna be such a good matchup between the L.A. Lakers and The Philadelphia 76ers. Iverson vs Kobe, Shaq vs Mutumbo... This is what the league needed and hopefully now they will stop this we need Michael crap. AI do your thing!!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I didn't think they would play as well as they played so far tonight. But they are blowing it right now. They had a twelve point lead and now L.A. is coming back. I actually hope Opie's team comes back to win, maybe the Opie curse will end.?.

I think Opie's curse is still in effect cause when i last check it was tied up at 92 and Kobe passed the ball to Shaq for a dunk to go ahead.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Things are looking up. Wow this is a huge lift for the Sixers. They fucking won!! I can't believe it. The Answer! AI is the man, but it was the presence of Mutombo in the middle that really helped them tonight. I hope they can win the next one. That would be shocking!.

Yes AI is doing his thing i want the Sixers to win this one. This is gonna be a good series.

Well its tied up now 1-1 and going back to Philly for the next 3 games even though they lost i thought the Sixers still looked good this is gonna be a good series.