NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll Shows Mitt Romney At 0 Percent Support From Blacks

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/...to-conventions-obama-has-four-point-lead?lite

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).
I am certain that all the blacks who reflexively and dogmatically support the candidate that shares their race to an extent that completely excludes support for the non-Black challenger are not racists but merely people making a careful and quality choice that solely considers policy. On the other hand, the 50 percent of Whites who support Romney do so out of racism and the 41 percent of Whites who support Obama are only doing it to provide cover for their true anti-Black racism.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Sounds like a reason we should all be voting for Romney

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Who gives a turkey. They don't determine an election. It's hispanics you have to worry about. They continue to flood into the country voting for anyone who will give them free shit. Eventually democrats will have total control of the government and our country with completely collapse economically like CA is starting to do now.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Well the Latinos have never voted majority Republic in any midterm election or presidential election and are set to repeat their 2-to-1 support of the Democrat over the Republican this November.

It isn't just that they vote for "free shit." The nigs and the spics know that all their gibsmuhdat from Whites and it makes them really happy. Now the honkies are their slaves! Harambi and ole!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I've got a black conservative on Twitter who has been going nuts retweeting tweets with the hashtag #BlackConservativesForRomney for the past day in response to this. So I've had to read just about every tweet from every black conservative on twitter. It was trending for awhile last night, but not sure how it's fared today.

I consider it sort of therapeutic reading what some of these black people are saying...praising conservatism and capitalism, realizing that it takes actual effort to succeed in life, and attacking people like Sharpton and Jackson. Gives me hope for the future. :icon_cool

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Who gives a turkey. They don't determine an election. It's hispanics you have to worry about. They continue to flood into the country voting for anyone who will give them free shit. Eventually democrats will have total control of the government and our country with completely collapse economically like CA is starting to do now.
Anyone that is running from another country should vote the opposite of democrat since its big government liberal statism that destroyed their home land. And let me tell you, whitey is just as stupid, all these Californians moving to my state after they screwed California with their vote and they continue the same nonsense in their new state.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Jesus Christ, I just agreed with KRSOne politically.

I saw a study that said Obama can win even if nearly 75% of whites don't vote for him, providing Romney doesn't cut into his hispanic/black vote...especially the Hispanic vote.

That's why Obama has spanish ads going since April, Bill Clinton in a new ad, the Mexican Mayor from San Antonio as his keynote convention speaker, and all this immigration policy coming out right before the election.
That's why Maria Elena Durazo and LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa are everywhere. So are Eva Longoria, that chick they call "the Hispanic Oprah" from telemundo and George Lopez.

Obama won 67 percent of the Latino vote in 2008 so he already has a base.

Bush was pretty popular among Hispanics, but I can't figure out why Romney isn't...he doesn't seem too different that W. to me.

Well the Latinos have never voted majority Republic in any midterm election or presidential election and are set to repeat their 2-to-1 support of the Democrat over the Republican this November.

It isn't just that they vote for "free shit." The nigs and the spics know that all their gibsmuhdat from Whites and it makes them really happy. Now the honkies are their slaves! Harambi and ole!
Bush had 45% of Hispanic votes in 2004. This was a 10% gain from 2000. Dick Morris said this gave him the election. It was certainly key in winning Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado and Florida.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Bush was governor of Texas and voiced his own Spanish language ads. He actively courted Hispanics. Romney hasn't done so yet, but I'm sure he'll try.

Bush was governor of Texas and voiced his own Spanish language ads. He actively courted Hispanics. Romney hasn't done so yet, but I'm sure he'll try.
Romney has tried...but will make more of an effort after the convention. However, I think his promise to veto DREAM and his praise of the Arizona laws will sink him with Hispanics. I actually think his policies on immigration are not that extreme...but its such a hot button in that demo that anything less than the very liberal Obama immigration policies will be his downfall.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Romney doesn't speak Spanish and isn't from a border state. He could be for reconquista and they wouldn't vote for him. Let's not pretend there's any real thought behind their votes.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
It's My Birthday!
Aug 22, 2005
Anyone that is running from another country should vote the opposite of democrat since its big government liberal statism that destroyed their home land. And let me tell you, whitey is just as stupid, all these Californians moving to my state after they screwed California with their vote and they continue the same nonsense in their new state.
Jesus Christ, I just agreed with KRSOne politically.
He managed to not go full retard in that post. So long as he keeps the retard levels low, he's actually fairly easy to agree with.

Romney doesn't speak Spanish and isn't from a border state. He could be for reconquista and they wouldn't vote for him. Let's not pretend there's any real thought behind their votes.
Neither is Obama, Neither is Obama.

You are doing it again...assuming that everyone who doesn't vote the exact same way as you put no thought into it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

You are doing it again...assuming that everyone who doesn't vote the exact same way as you put no thought into it.
Learn how to break up a quote when you reply to it. It will make much more sense to the rest of us.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Carl Paladino, who ran for NY governor two years arguably got 0% in the margin of error among the blacks two years ago:

But it was justified: He ran as a tea-bagger who was photographed at a party with black entertainers and looks like Emperor Palpatine:

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming

No one that voted for Obama put any thought into it. That much is obvious. Every single warning sign was there.

Obama got Hispanic votes because democrats usually get that vote. Illegals voting 10 times helps. Bush got a few more than most Republicans because he appealed to them on their playing field.

But it was justified: He ran as a tea-bagger who was photographed at a party with black entertainers and looks like Emperor Palpatine:
Please clarify. Are you suggesting that "tea baggers" are racist?

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Back then, that was the perception. Considering they were endorsed by FOX "News" and vilified by MSNBC and CNN. These days, I align strongly with libertarians ideals...

More importantly, I blamed his polling among coloreds on his party affiliation AND his resemblance to a Star Wars character. And you chose to comment on the less ridiculous of those two possibilities?!?

:trollol:

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
No one that voted for Obama put any thought into it. That much is obvious. Every single warning sign was there.

Obama got Hispanic votes because democrats usually get that vote. Illegals voting 10 times helps. Bush got a few more than most Republicans because he appealed to them on their playing field.

Is this a bit?

More importantly, I blamed his polling among coloreds on his party affiliation AND his resemblance to a Star Wars character. And you chose to comment on the less ridiculous of those two possibilities?!?

It has to be.

Obama got Hispanic votes because democrats usually get that vote.
Obama got a huge increase from Kerry in Hispanic Support. He even got more than Gore who got 65% Hispanic support.

This really does border on facism, your statement that every single American who voted for someone other than the Republican didn't even think about what they were doing.

There are plenty of people who are a hell of a lot smarter, more successful, and informed than you or I who made that choice.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Back then, that was the perception. Considering they were endorsed by FOX "News" and vilified by MSNBC and CNN. These days, I align strongly with libertarians ideals...

Fair enough.

This really does border on facism, your statement that every single American who voted for someone other than the Republican didn't even think about what they were doing.
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Learn how to break up a quote when you reply to it. It will make much more sense to the rest of us.
Better yet hacky, don't reply to posts. In fact, not posting at all would be great.