NC high school student arrested for gun in locker

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/12/14/2545000/nc-high-school-student-arrested.html

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- Authorities in Cumberland County have arrested a high school student after a handgun was found in his locker.
The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said Friday that 16-year-old Edgar Gilman was arrested Friday and charged with possession of a weapon on a school campus.
A statement released by the sheriff's office said deputies responded to the high school after receiving a tip just after 1 p.m. The deputies searched Gilman's locker and found the gun inside.

No one was injured in the incident.
Gilman was taken to the Cumberland County Detention Center for questioning. He didn't have an attorney as of Friday afternoon.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
It's Fayetteville. Water wet, sky blue, bangers wanna bang.

ericd

I'm a real fucko
Aug 21, 2009
N.C.
It's Fayetteville. Water wet, sky blue, bangers wanna bang.
Fayetteville is pretty rough but Jack Britt is between Hope Mills and Raeford in the suburbs. This kid just looks like a wannabe gangsta

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Fayetteville is pretty rough but Jack Britt is between Hope Mills and Raeford in the suburbs. This kid just looks like a wannabe gangsta
Wait... you actually think there's a significant part of the Fayetteville that isn't awful?

:haha7:

ericd

I'm a real fucko
Aug 21, 2009
N.C.
Wait... you actually think there's a significant part of the Fayetteville that isn't awful?

:haha7:
The farther you get away from Ft Bragg, the better the areas get. Unfortunately with the Armies recent expansion to the post, housing in the area has gotten pretty tight, forcing these wigger wanna-be dependents farther out into the rural areas. Hope Mills used to be a pretty nice place to live but in the past 5 years it's turned into a shit hole that almost rivals Fayetteville

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
The farther you get away from Ft Bragg, the better the areas get. Unfortunately with the Armies recent expansion to the post, housing in the area has gotten pretty tight, forcing these wigger wanna-be dependents farther out into the rural areas. Hope Mills used to be a pretty nice place to live but in the past 5 years it's turned into a shit hole that almost rivals Fayetteville
I'm pretty sure it's been longer than 5 years. There have always been bad and good areas in seemingly random patterns across the entire area - they just tend to migrate over time, Hay Street just over a decade ago is the Bonnie Doone today.