Need a new phone

I think I lost my baby.My heavily hacked,cracked and modded beloved RAZR is missing and I can't find it.Day off today,didn't wear a belt like normal,clipped my holder to my pants,thinking "it'll be alright for one day" Bout a half hour ago wife wants a quick picture of baby,I reach for my phone...FUCK.
Thinking of the new RAZR 2,anybody know/heard anything?

maz

TRueWDTer
i got the LG chocolate
a few monts ago

not a cell phone geek though

don't listen to me

maz

TRueWDTer
you down wit A.P.P ?
yeah you know me

Blackberry Curve 8310 or 8320 (depending if you're on AT&T or T-Mobile).

I'm absolutely in love with my 8310. The only way I can think to describe it is if one day in the future, they just give you a device that is every portable electronic device you could possibly want, this would be it.

Phone Scoop is a pretty good site with a lot of information.

I am thinking about getting the LG Shine (w/optional Scatman Cruthers ringtones) when I get my next phone

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone

(only if you have AT&T of course)

Yes it's true I am an iPhone fanatic...

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone

Do you have a ton of music dl to your phone? Thats the one thing about the phone that i wouldnt need. Id use the interweb, texting, and the phone part, but i doubt id ever dl any music to it.

Also cnet.com is where i go to check any reviews reguarding elctronics.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Do you have a ton of music dl to your phone? Thats the one thing about the phone that i wouldnt need. Id use the interweb, texting, and the phone part, but i doubt id ever dl any music to it.
I use the iPod part too, yeah. It's great because it reduces the number of devices I carry around. I have a 20GB iPod that has all my music on it, but since the iPhone is lower capacity, I just swap different music in and out of it whenever I want to switch it up.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
I just got this t639 as an upgrade for $28, pretty sweet.

My 8310 has/does everything an iPhone does, cost me less than half the price, and I can upgrade the memory sticks it uses... Oh, and it has built in GPS.

i just got a pantech duo, pretty cool so far. its at&ts smaller version of helios ocean

Don't know yet,my contract is up in Aug. and I'd have to renew to get a deal,but their service sucks all forms of cock (unicel).Don't do any browsing,I want MP3 and do a fair amount of texting. Course I migght do some interweb if the service didn't suck balls. Tried to call just now,they're fucking closed.CLOSED.Can only talk to someone during business hours.Went to another carriers store that was open,got ignored for 5-10 minutes so walked out.People suck.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
I just upgraded to a HTC Mogul that does everything the Iphone does. You can even download iPHONE skins for it because it uses WinMobile6.

Chino Kapone

i just got a pantech duo, pretty cool so far. its at&ts smaller version of helios ocean

I want an ocean really bad, so i read up on the duo. For the price it seems like a great lil phone. I was just concerned cause it seemed like alot of plastic.

its all plastic , but for 100 bucks it aint bad. i passed on helio because i havent heard much good about the company like if theyre even gonna last. hell amped had potential now look at them. pantech duo from AT&T for a cnote and service im happy with , ill stick there. but yea lots of plastic, its 1st gen tho so fuck it

Chino Kapone

I broke down and got an iphone... im such a techno-sexual. Now i just have to figure out how to get the 'Dramatic Chipmunk' as my text message ring.

Jimmy Tide

I just got a Blackberry 8830. Freaking awesome and so friendly with file transfers. I don't know how I lasted so long with POS RAZR.