Need a ruling: are you a wuss

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
if you see a cute chick at the gym, you think about hitting on her, but are scared off b/c she's wearing a Blackwater T-shirt.

Nothing against Blackwater, mind you. I'm fairly impressed by them, actually. But hitting on a merc chicks is a little, you know, intimidating.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I have a Yankee shirt but I don't play for them. :action-sm

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
I have a Yankee shirt but I don't play for them. :action-sm
Only other reason I can think of for a chick to have a Blackwater T-shirt: her significant other is a merc. That's actually scarier than hitting on a merc chick: if her boyfriend (or, good God, bull dyke girlfriend) is a mercenary.

Even in Central PA, Blackwater isn't popular enough for people to go around wearing their T's.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
eh you only live once go for it, maby its her brother or something, or she dosent even know what the shirt is and just took it from a "john"

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Am I the only one that has no idea what a "merc" is or what Blackwater means?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Mercenary company, based in the Carolinas.

Not everyone who works for the company is a mercenary, although you don't want to piss her off enough that she complains to her coworkers...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I would not be intimidated.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
im not familiar with blackwater, but the fact that your a wackbagger increases the odds of you being a wuss:action-sm

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Yes

if you see a cute chick at the gym, you think about hitting on her, but are scared off b/c she's wearing a Blackwater T-shirt.

Nothing against Blackwater, mind you. I'm fairly impressed by them, actually. But hitting on a merc chicks is a little, you know, intimidating.
Yes you are a pussy. And I base my statement on these reasons.
1. If she had on a grey ARMY shirt would you not talk to her?
2. She is a woman at a gym working out. She is not a killer.
3. How do you know she is a "merc chick"? Just talk to her. Be yourself and relax. The worst thing that could happen is she could walk away from you. And that would make her a cunt.

I'm bustin your balls a bit here, so let us all know when you talk to her. It's just a conversation, not a declaration of war.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
maby his idea of a date involves a couch, a broken arm and a hole in his basement, oh and i know a guy that contracts with them, i dont know if i would be afraid, but for sure respectful

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Hope it aint her boyfriends shirt after educating myself on just wtf blackwater <because we all should know> :icon_roll Its private military contracting, training VA STATE police and others etc wooooo super spooky shit here?

YA FAG! GOD IMAGEN SHE HAD ON A MONSTERS INC. T SHIRT

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
mercenary is so 70s maaaaan. theyre an international stability corporation.

go for it tho, shes not a freakin mercenary. even if she was, then she'll probably fuck the balls off ya.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Hope it aint her boyfriends shirt after educating myself on just wtf blackwater <because we all should know> :icon_roll Its private military contracting, training VA STATE police and others etc wooooo super spooky shit here?

YA FAG! GOD IMAGEN SHE HAD ON A MONSTERS INC. T SHIRT
Blackwater also does "private contracting" in Iraq and other war zones. Yeah, they do some police training stuff: who do you think works up SWAT teams and the like? But Blackwater is actually pretty selective about which servicepeople they'll take on board. Much, much, much higher percentage of former SEALs, Rangers, and other snake-eaters in their company than in the "normal" military.

She wasn't the cutest chick at the gym today, anyway, and my gym tends to be fairly transient. We're close to several military bases and regional headquarters for various companies, and my gym allows nation-wide membership, so we tend to get a lot of people who are from out of town. I hadn't seen her before, so chances are she's not from around here.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee

Maybe she went to the "ProShop" tab on there web site and just bought the shirt, to intimidate snivlers?:action-sm

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
Shit, all you are going to do is talk to her. If she (or her significant other) is a loose enough cannon to beat the shit out of you for striking up a conversation then they are too messed up to be in Blackwater to begin with. Just don't grab her ass or twist a nipple and you should be fine.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Maybe she went to the "ProShop" tab on there web site and just bought the shirt, to intimidate snivlers?:action-sm
I was thinking the same thing, something to keep guys from hitting on her.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005

chickenshit

batgoat

the medication doesn't work....
Aug 14, 2006
Mn.
Not saying they are pussies or over rated however they are not all spec ops types of guys. I fit the criteria just for being a Navy field corpsman(the idiot who plugs holes in Marines when they get shot). That's for their EMS or security division. I know a corpsman who did security for them in Iraq, liked the money hated feeling like a walking bullseye.

fatfrankie

registered pain in the ass
Apr 22, 2004
staten island
Yes you are a pussy. And I base my statement on these reasons.
1. If she had on a grey ARMY shirt would you not talk to her?
2. She is a woman at a gym working out. She is not a killer.
3. How do you know she is a "merc chick"? Just talk to her. Be yourself and relax. The worst thing that could happen is she could walk away from you. And that would make her a cunt.

I'm bustin your balls a bit here, so let us all know when you talk to her. It's just a conversation, not a declaration of war.
he most likley is the same guy that stands behind the bigest friend he has yelling let me at him when he is holding on to his friends arm for dear life