Need a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
Hey there, I am not sure if this is the way to go about it, but I am in need of a lift to the PNC Bank Arts Center this Saturday. I did my homework, and discovered that I can meet ya at any of these train stations in New Jersey: Hazlet Station, Metropark Station ( remember being dropped there to go home last year!), or maybe Newark Penn. Also, Secaucus is a possiblility too. If anyone can be of assistance to me, please drop me a private message. I am also flexible and can meet you in another place if you want. I will meet you half-way and will appreciate it! Thanx!

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
Hey there, I am also flexible and can meet you in another place if you want. I will meet you half-way and will appreciate it! Thanx!
sounds like a phone sex pick up line. u dirty dirty wanna be stripper!

hmm i am sure some1 can toss u in the trunk.

sorry no help i was at bristol show. and awesome meeting u in the parking lot

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
Looks to me that this was not the best way to go about this after all. I expected serious replies. Please, unless you can help, do not post here in this thread. Thankyou.

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
No prob

I'll pick you up... just wait there at the train station and look for a guy with a car with a Yankee hat... can't miss me...

If it starts to look like i'm going to be late, don;t worry... just hang in there... if it gets dark, hold out... DON"T WORRY!!!

my cell # is 555-1212

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Glad to see the "characters" are treated so well for all they do.
<NO waveyguy>

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
I knew before I clicked on this, this would be about Patti bumming a ride. I read the entire post in her voice, now I have to go kill myself..

Sounds like I'd be passing atleast 3 of those stations from the direction I'm coming from.

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Dec 18, 2004
Durango, CO
Hey there, I am not sure if this is the way to go about it, but I am in need of a lift to the PNC Bank Arts Center this Saturday. I did my homework, and discovered that I can meet ya at any of these train stations in New Jersey: Hazlet Station, Metropark Station ( remember being dropped there to go home last year!), or maybe Newark Penn. Also, Secaucus is a possiblility too. If anyone can be of assistance to me, please drop me a private message. I am also flexible and can meet you in another place if you want. I will meet you half-way and will appreciate it! Thanx!
Sounds to me like a rest stop is high on the list of bartering options. I would suggest freshening up before the show so you don't stick to your seat.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
::sigh:: oh Patti....after all these years of being abused you are still bumming rides to hang out with the guys who abuse you. "I looooooves my man's"

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Looks to me that this was not the best way to go about this after all. I expected serious replies. Please, unless you can help, do not post here in this thread. Thankyou.
Patti, we've been trained by the best, you of all people should know that! Silly girl...

Seriously though, I'm sure sooner or later one of these dicks will finally step up and offer you a ride, once they're done teasing ya. I would, but unfortunately I'm going to miss the show myself, prior obligations. Good luck in getting a lift!

Status
Not open for further replies.