Need Good Source For HTC Batteries

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I have an HTC EVO 3D 4G, and my original battery has turned to shit. I've seen Laza Zcell 3460's on Amazon, but they are backorder. Plus, I don't know if I want a hump in the backplate. I'm open to suggestions.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I have an HTC EVO 3D 4G, and my original battery has turned to shit. I've seen Laza Zcell 3460's on Amazon, but they are backorder. Plus, I don't know if I want a hump in the backplate. I'm open to suggestions.
Ebay?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Does that phone have an NFC chip in the battery, and if so do you need it?

For official HTC batteries, I would check Amazon and various cell carriers (not necessarily yours, I bought a battery for my VZW Galazy Nexus from Sprint because they were half off). If you don't care about the batteries being official, Seidio makes decent ones.

http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-evo-3d-evo-v-4g-s/6013.htm

If you have time to wait, or even if not, set a slickdeals alert so that it emails you if the batteries go on sale. It pays to pick up a spare if it's on sale.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
No to the NFC, don't care about "Official" and found Seidio a bit pricey in comparison.

I did check eBay, and saw many brands that I couldn't possibly have heard of. I guess I'm looking for reputable brands from "mostly" reputable sources. Or, I'll just wait a week until the Zcells are back.

Regardless, I appreciate the helps.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
@samurai seidio is pricey but they make really good shit. trust me on that one!

i have a few HTC batteries sitting around collecting dust. when i remember where they are i will check them to see if they work with your phone. i'll PM you once i do find them.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
@samurai seidio is pricey but they make really good shit. trust me on that one!

i have a few HTC batteries sitting around collecting dust. when i remember where they are i will check them to see if they work with your phone. i'll PM you once i do find them.
I appreciate it, but @oandapartycock turned me onto Anker a few weeks ago, so I got a 2-pack w/charger for $30 at amazon. Everything's peachy.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ

i got one of the laza zcell extended batteries an i gotta say i'm fucking impressed. for 20 bucks you really can't go wrong!

Sent from my SCH-I535

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
If you are good with a soldering iron you can always break open the battery pack a replace the cells yourself.