Need Photoshops for Lil Jimmy's Birthday

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
As many of you know lil Jimmy's Birf is on July 19th.

We need lil Jimmy banners and other photoshops for that date.

Thanks.

his birthday is everyday

i cant work that fast..

V

VIVI6

5 line Jimcy...long time reader, first post

I did this because I despise most of the fan photoshoppery. Thought I'd get off the bench and contribute.

R

Richard McBeefy

Also a long time reader

While this is no where near as good as the one above, thought I'd contribute anyway.

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
I did this because I despise most of the fan photoshoppery. Thought I'd get off the bench and contribute.

You despise what most of us do yet you chose something several of us have done? Hoo Hoo. Perhaps had I darkened my image up you may have liked it.

R

Richard McBeefy

oh, didn't know it had been done already.

V

VIVI6

You despise what most of us do yet you chose something several of us have done? Hoo Hoo. Perhaps had I darkened my image up you may have liked it.
It's a hack idea and if you want credit be my guest. I never said mine was original, I saw one other and it was black and white and I figured I would do a color one.

The color one you posted isn't better then mine, if you think it would look better then mine by "darkening" it, then be my guest and post the result.

AKJ

responsible drinker

It'ssssssssss Muhr Duhrrrrrrr

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
It's a hack idea and if you want credit be my guest. I never said mine was original, I saw one other and it was black and white and I figured I would do a color one.

The color one you posted isn't better then mine, if you think it would look better then mine by "darkening" it, then be my guest and post the result.
It is not whether I want credit or not, and it is not whether mine is better or yours is better.

It is this quote from you "I did this because I despise most of the fan photoshoppery. Thought I'd get off the bench and contribute." If you don't like what some of us fans are doing then fine, but you don't have to knock them.

V

VIVI6

It is not whether I want credit or not, and it is not whether mine is better or yours is better.

It is this quote from you "I did this because I despise most of the fan photoshoppery. Thought I'd get off the bench and contribute." If you don't like what some of us fans are doing then fine, but you don't have to knock them.
I was actually referring to an entirely different board about the dislike for fan Photoshop entries ;).

I might add, my dislike of them has more to do with the fact that many have a "stalker" vibe to them.

1infectedbrotha

Duudie

Happy Birrrday Jimmmyy!

1infectedbrotha

Deliverence

Squill like the pig you are Lil jimmy!!!

Aaaand...

\

I do have more but most of them are linger longer ones meh...

1infectedbrotha

Mad man

1infectedbrotha

Safari jim

Jim on the runway

Soccer jim