Need some help identifying a sci-fi book

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Been reading my Heinlein again like a good little boy and was reminded that Boys Life, the old Scout publication (?) Used to have serialized comics.

There was one where Earth was taken over by these ugly fat little aliens who traveled around in these tall machines. I have this vague recollection that they were green? The machines and the aliens both, I think.

Anybody able to help ID?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Were they tall and red with horns? Sounds like Childhood's End by Robert Heinlein (one of my favs).

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Were they tall and red with horns? Sounds like Childhood's End by Robert Heinlein (one of my favs).
No. Recalling a bit more now:

The aliens were like little pyramids with 3 eyes and yellowish or greenish. They traveled around Earth in giant green robots. The humans didn't know what the aliens looked like, but the aliens ran things. The aliens breathed some kind of green gas (I think- not 100% sure). The protagonist was a personal slave of theirs and waited on them and such before the revolution.

I don't think it was a Heinlein book, but I'm not sure.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Wow, that was easy. I have vague memories of watching the show as a kid but I've never read the books. Didn't even know there were books until now. Your description just kinda sounded familiar.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I thought so. I read that book years ago, about the origins of our "satan/Devil" mythology being rooted in our being visited eons ago by an alien race that resembled Satan from our catholic dogma.... really interesting read, if I recall. I'll have to read it again.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
The white mountans. city of gold and lead. And another book I forget the name of