Need some info Switzerland/Duetchsland

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
I am headed over to Biberist, Switzerland and Rudolstadt, Germany the week after next. Has anyone ever been there? Hotels? Food? Beer? Cool stuff to check out if I can. I have to go for a polymer supplier audit. Fun, Fun.

Thanks,

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
I know the Germans consider the Swiss stupid. They tell Swiss jokes instead of Polish jokes.

My parents love it over there. I will ask them.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
You will only need to know two basic phrases.

1. Ein bier vom fas, bitte. (One beer on tap, please)
2. Vo ist die herren toileten? (Where is the mens room?)

seriously though I lived in Germany for about a year and a half, not terribly expensive, Switzerland is very expensive. When your in Germany check out the Rotomat machines they have in bars, they are like slot machines, pretty cool.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
i was stationed in Germany , years ago, def check out the Rotomat machines, i would always win $$$ on those things, as far as the beer goes, it's great , but stronger. If you normally drink 1-2 beers here , then 1 should get you messed up, if you can drink a 6 pack only have 3. If you have some free time go to the smaller cities , they were more hospitable to Americans when i was there and I here that they still are

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
A few cities in Switzerland have "internet cafes", where one can pay to go online, or if you prefer, buy marijuana. I visited a few in Interlocken.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
i was stationed in Germany , years ago, def check out the Rotomat machines, i would always win $$$ on those things,
Ever hit "Sonderspiel" or Supergame? Those things would pay out big money. I drank for free many times due to hitting Sonderspiel on a Rotomat machine. Me and a friend were in a small bar one time and hit Sonderspiel and the fucking machine was just pumping out those giant 5 Mark coins like crazy, must've been like 100 pounds of coinage that came out of the damn thing. The bars love it because they know as soon as you hit on one of those things you're just going to stay there and put all the money back into them by buying more beer.

Here's what they look like

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
The areas that I'll be going to are tiny little spots. I've been to Dusseldorf and Koln before.

I really didn't think the beer was any stronger, just easier to get. As well as very tasty and fresh. I went to the K Show 3 years ago, (big plastics expo). Every booth had beer. There probably wasn't a time at that show that I didn't have a beer in hand for free.

I was mostly looking for info on those two towns I mentioned (Biberist and Rudolstadt)