• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
December 11, 2012 | Judicial Watch

Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.
It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.
The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says. “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”
The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”
At least one high-ranking military official had the backbone to publicly criticize the new manual, albeit through a spokesperson. U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, doesn’t endorse it and rejected a proposed forward drafted by Army officials in his name. “He does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman quoted in the story.
Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.
Under Obama practically every major federal agency has been ordered to participate in Muslim outreach initiatives, including the Justice Department with a special program to protect Islamic civil rights, Homeland Security meetings with extremist Muslim organizations and the nation’s space agency (NASA) with an unprecedented mission to focus on Muslim diplomacy.
Additionally, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S. and the administration sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission. The Obama Administration even ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...ophilia-anything-related-to-islam-or-adv.html

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Yeah, because being nice to the enemy is how you win a war. Fuck anyone who follows this manual.

Dec 12, 2007
Yeah, because being nice to the enemy is how you win a war. Fuck anyone who follows this manual.
You know how 9/11 happened? Two white guys were making fun of a muslims head rags and one did a whoopsie daisy on his man dress and fell on the planes throttle for 4 and a half thousand miles till they hit a building.

-chapter 12

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Oct 26, 2011
I thought it was blowback for American action in the Middle East, particularly for the entire Iranian shit festival of oil-grubbing, warmongering, dictator-assisting incompetence that led to America having military bases in Saudi Arabia.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
America as a nation lost all respectability after it pussy footed around Saudi Arabia. Retards will bring up that it wasn't the Saudi Arabian government. Do you think ragheads or others separate the American people from the American government? They gotta be laughing their asses off at how humiliating the results of the attacks and and counter-attacks had on our image, politics, and economy.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.
If that's true then they have already won.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I thought it was blowback for American action in the Middle East, particularly for the entire Iranian shit festival of oil-grubbing, warmongering, dictator-assisting incompetence that led to America having military bases in Saudi Arabia.
I blame Jimmy Carter.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
"I'm going to kill you, you fucking person with a different cultural outlook!!"

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Oct 26, 2011
I blame Jimmy Carter.
Sure, why not? Could have blamed everybody from Truman onwards but Carter is as good as anybody. Personally I find Reagan and his successor George Bush to be more culpable.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Again, why is America worth protecting (other than us living here)?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Again, why is America worth protecting (other than us living here)?
Well the fact that you live in the US is pretty good reason. But there is another one. Unfortunately the other reason is not that the US is the freest nation (or maybe fortunately - since this loss of first place isn't due just to America becoming more statist, it's also due to some other places becoming more free).

The other reason is this: Even with the fall of the Soviet Union, the world is still divided into two camps: nations which are relatively free, and actively seeking freedom, peace and trade, and the ones which are just as savage and totalitarian as the Soviet Union was. Even more, in some cases. And freedom and savagery cannot coexist side by side. With globalization, it's even worse, because contact between countries and nations is unavoidable. We can't just build a massive wall, point some nukes at each other, and hope for the best. There will be interaction, and free nations need to defend themselves.

And the US is the main nation that is making an effort to defend the relatively free side. So, even if the US is no longer the best nation to live in, its efforts to defend "relative freedom" around the world is still worth supporting, no matter where you live.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
its efforts to defend "relative freedom" around the world is still worth supporting, no matter where you live.
I'm not sure that's what we're really doing, though. It's also extremely hypocritical now considering how monarchistic our government is slowly getting.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Oct 26, 2011
Slowly? Has been for 50 years.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Zbigniew Brzezinski did say the Taliban is fighting a just war and they will win because god is on their side. This country has a history of supporting jihadists, they are currently supporting jihadists in Syria and Libya.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Let's lose our minds over the first draft of a manual that probably will look completely different in its final form. Because it "orders" the troops to not criticize the enemy (it actually only "suggests" topics of conversation to avoid in order to not piss off our "allies" in the Afghan military - similar to not running around Harlem yelling a certain Drudge headline).

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Let's lose our minds over the first draft of a manual that probably will look completely different in its final form. Because it "orders" the troops to not criticize the enemy (it actually only "suggests" topics of conversation to avoid in order to not piss off our "allies" in the Afghan military).
Oh look now it's time for another day of idiot libs trying to downplay the embarrassments they vote for. Between this and the night of insecure husbands and there hypocritical values maybe I'll take a little break from this disaster of a forum.

I might have to pop in though if any disasters or any wars start so I can watch the same people with their noses in the air right now mocking the victims.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
Let's lose our minds over the first draft of a manual that probably will look completely different in its final form. Because it "orders" the troops to not criticize the enemy (it actually only "suggests" topics of conversation to avoid in order to not piss off our "allies" in the Afghan military - similar to not running around Harlem yelling a certain Drudge headline).
the fact that this was drafted this way at all is unacceptable.
did you read the part that said not to criticize pedophilia- dont criticize kid fuckers?!?!?! that shows you the mentality we are dealing with on the savage side, and the mentality on ours that we can sit by and let it go, and thats not even to mention the fact that they treat their women worse than animals!!
i dont get this mentality that WORDS are as bad as shooting someone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom