New AVGN Video Up.

KakTheInfected

Mar 10, 2005
Good stuff...and he has Super Metroid in the SNES. Awesome.

Jun 4, 2006
Brick, NJ
Good stuff...and he has Super Metroid in the SNES. Awesome.
Its cool to check out what kind of stuff he throws into the background, he has a shitload of old Nintendo Power posters.
The guy has gotten me passionate and really fucking nerdy about old school Nintendo again. My NES is shot so I picked up a FC Top Loader on ebay, as well as having Ninja Gaiden on the way.
My collection is still pretty decent from when I was a kid,
Mega Man 2,3 and 4
River City Ransom
Super Mario 2,3
Life Force
Blades of Steel
Faxandu
if anyone could suggest some games to look out for it would be appreciated.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Its cool to check out what kind of stuff he throws into the background, he has a shitload of old Nintendo Power posters.
The guy has gotten me passionate and really fucking nerdy about old school Nintendo again. My NES is shot so I picked up a FC Top Loader on ebay, as well as having Ninja Gaiden on the way.
My collection is still pretty decent from when I was a kid,
Mega Man 2,3 and 4
River City Ransom
Super Mario 2,3
Life Force
Blades of Steel
Faxandu
if anyone could suggest some games to look out for it would be appreciated.
How is the FC Twin? My SNES is on its last legs I think, so this might be the way to go. I've heard the sound quailty is not so good on it.

Jun 4, 2006
Brick, NJ
How is the FC Twin? My SNES is on its last legs I think, so this might be the way to go. I've heard the sound quailty is not so good on it.
I have the regular FC, not the Twin. My SNES has surprisingly stayed solid through the years.
Wikipedia says the sound in the Twin is 100%, but it is wikipedia.
The Fc twin reproduces SNES sound flawlessly.[citation needed] The SPC700 in the original SNES used a sample-driven mechanism similar to a type of instruction-driven MOD file. Reproducing the sound from these systems simply requires playing back clips of sounds with mathematically-defined effects and loop points.[citation needed] As long as the CPU can read the instruction language or run a program to emulate it, this task presents no difficulty.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
Holy shit I had forgotten all about this guy. Funny stuff.

"what the shit is that"....what tHe ShIT is That?" ...."WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?!"

PartyRockCoat

Listen to me, Martin.
Jan 22, 2006
A townhouse.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
New one up. Independence Day for ps1:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21229.html

The cocaine line is brilliant.

I hope you guys also check out the other screwattack features on gametrailers.com. http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack.php

The Top 10 lists are funny and usually good for a nice game discussion afterwards. The Video Game Vaults are a much a shorter feature, but still interesting in a nostalgic sense. W00t
Also if you pause this video 32 seconds in the guy has a wow sticker on his TV.:icon_mrgr

Jun 4, 2006
Brick, NJ

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
Anybody else gotten to the point where they actually sing along with the theme song? I wanna meet this guy.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I know the theme now too. These videos are hysterical if you are a gamer, especially an old school gamer.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
SNES9X and NesterJ allow me to play all these games (and more) on my PSP. It's fun and addicting.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
Holy shit, he went back to the Simpsons games. The Space Mutants one was one of the first I ever remember owning as a kid. Never finished it for the exact reasons the Nerd spelled out in this video.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Ant gave the guy a nice plug today. He's got a treasure trove of material.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
The newest video is hilarious, I still stand by the fact that James Rolfe is the funniest man on the internet.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
It took about 8 months, but I have now laughed harder than I did when I first saw the Ninja Turtles video. That is easily the best one he has done yet, and it's so fucking awesome that O&A played some of his stuff on the XM show.