"NEW" Board Gossip

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I know alot of people, especially on this site, HATED board Gossip. I would be lying if I said that every time it came on I would turn it off, most of the time I couldnt get out of my car even if I hated the segment. It was definitely hit or miss (mostly miss) but I always listened to it.

Today they did something different and I have to say I fucking LOVED IT. It was way less "inside" and all the segments led to nice "FRED" (thanks RNF.NET :icon_mrgr) style discussions.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought of the new board gossip segment...

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Because it is all about me in life. I rarely get to listen to Ron and Fez. Have I ever been on board gossip? I'm kinda curious.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Because it is all about me in life. I rarely get to listen to Ron and Fez. Have I ever been on board gossip? I'm kinda curious.
Why would you want to be?

I have not heard the show in a while, but, I really never liked the bit. Have to check it out, was it today's show?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten

i dont believe so... i know i've been on twice, Tax twice, AF 3 or 4, simby today, earth2murf today, Liddy a few times... I am sure there are more but i never heard you mentioned

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
This new board gossip is kind of like the "round table" bit they did years ago. I enjoyed it, but it seems like an odd direction to take the board gossip gimmick.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Alway liked board gossip & today was something new, I liked it. Also Guy Guyerson was great.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
i dont believe so... i know i've been on twice, Tax twice, AF 3 or 4, simby today, earth2murf today, Liddy a few times... I am sure there are more but i never heard you mentioned
I was lied about...I mean mentioned...in the early days of bored lies. I didn't hear todays. I'll have to check it out over the weekend.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I was on once....pretty funny at the time....

And I always liked the bit

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Its more like Board discussion then Board gossip....and at one point it was beard gossip (thanks liddy)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I heard I got mentioned today! And I'm recording to hear it.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Seeing as how I'm without XM until the middle of next week (semi is broke and the one I'm driving I can't put my XM in), I missed today's Bored Gossip, but I would imagine that if there was a deviation from the usual HTG/Sheepy gossip and board lies, it will return to normal

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Hmm.

I know a person, everywhere they go, they tag 'Mighty Horse Rocks the Fat Ass.'

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ

I liked it :D

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
It seems like board gossip has been somewhat lacking the past 4 months. Dave seems scared. Maybe he can find his balls again soon.

This new approach may save the bit.

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
i hated how the board gossip took all fucking day to do. Why not just go thru it like usual? Get rid of Paul-O, that worthless drunken fuck and that stupid lisping Lenay D.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i always like board gossip, i'm not sure why, but i laugh. yesterday's was great though, some commentary by Ronnie B always makes for better bits. yesterday's Guy Guyerson was also a particularly funny one

nice work dave

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
This new board gossip is kind of like the "round table" bit they did years ago. I enjoyed it, but it seems like an odd direction to take the board gossip gimmick.
This new board gossip is also a lot like what Fez tries to do with his news stories, which somehow often end up being all about him and his fears.

I like the new board gossip, I kinda wish he stayed in his English accent the entire time though instead of coming in and out of it.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
i hated how the board gossip took all fucking day to do. Why not just go thru it like usual? Get rid of Paul-O, that worthless drunken fuck and that stupid lisping Lenay D.
Ugh, i hate that you shit on poor Lenay on 3 message boards!

Board Gossip rocked the fat ass. I agree with a previous poster that it seemed like a round table discussion.

Made it interesting.

I always liked Board Gossip. I think that it's cool that Dave was founded on a message board before he was a producer, and he comes back to his roots to discuss the happeneings on them in a segment he does on the show. I like it even better with the discussions added to it. It's more of a "search the boards to see what there discussing, and discuss them on the show with a twist on who(on the show) is more likely to relate to the topic", and i like it!

But fuck me in the ass, who cares what i think? ( dont answer that).

(and dont really fuck me in the ass either fag)

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
I was happy just to get away from the too-inside stuff that imo sometimes takes up too much of the show

(some is fun, and i don't expect to like everything, but i'm glad the constant references to soup-eating etc seem to be over).

And as a couple of previous posts noted, i agree that the Guy Guyerson segment was particulary good - maybe cuz it's getting more bizarre/imaginitive?

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Board Gossip isn't bad, but it did need to be rested for a while.

The Guy Guyerson bit is fuckin terrible, though. It's the only thing on Ron & Fez that makes me turn off my radio. It's not entertaining, it's just obnoxiously annoying.