"NEW" Board Gossip

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I know alot of people, especially on this site, HATED board Gossip. I would be lying if I said that every time it came on I would turn it off, most of the time I couldnt get out of my car even if I hated the segment. It was definitely hit or miss (mostly miss) but I always listened to it.

Today they did something different and I have to say I fucking LOVED IT. It was way less "inside" and all the segments led to nice "FRED" (thanks RNF.NET :icon_mrgr) style discussions.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought of the new board gossip segment...

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Because it is all about me in life. I rarely get to listen to Ron and Fez. Have I ever been on board gossip? I'm kinda curious.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
Because it is all about me in life. I rarely get to listen to Ron and Fez. Have I ever been on board gossip? I'm kinda curious.
Why would you want to be?

I have not heard the show in a while, but, I really never liked the bit. Have to check it out, was it today's show?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS

i dont believe so... i know i've been on twice, Tax twice, AF 3 or 4, simby today, earth2murf today, Liddy a few times... I am sure there are more but i never heard you mentioned

mikeyboy

This new board gossip is kind of like the "round table" bit they did years ago. I enjoyed it, but it seems like an odd direction to take the board gossip gimmick.

Alway liked board gossip & today was something new, I liked it. Also Guy Guyerson was great.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
i dont believe so... i know i've been on twice, Tax twice, AF 3 or 4, simby today, earth2murf today, Liddy a few times... I am sure there are more but i never heard you mentioned
I was lied about...I mean mentioned...in the early days of bored lies. I didn't hear todays. I'll have to check it out over the weekend.

I was on once....pretty funny at the time....

And I always liked the bit

Redding

Why can't us?
Its more like Board discussion then Board gossip....and at one point it was beard gossip (thanks liddy)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I heard I got mentioned today! And I'm recording to hear it.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Seeing as how I'm without XM until the middle of next week (semi is broke and the one I'm driving I can't put my XM in), I missed today's Bored Gossip, but I would imagine that if there was a deviation from the usual HTG/Sheepy gossip and board lies, it will return to normal

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Hmm.

I know a person, everywhere they go, they tag 'Mighty Horse Rocks the Fat Ass.'

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies

I liked it :D

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
It seems like board gossip has been somewhat lacking the past 4 months. Dave seems scared. Maybe he can find his balls again soon.

This new approach may save the bit.

hotshot70

i hated how the board gossip took all fucking day to do. Why not just go thru it like usual? Get rid of Paul-O, that worthless drunken fuck and that stupid lisping Lenay D.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i always like board gossip, i'm not sure why, but i laugh. yesterday's was great though, some commentary by Ronnie B always makes for better bits. yesterday's Guy Guyerson was also a particularly funny one

nice work dave

RMPGP

This new board gossip is kind of like the "round table" bit they did years ago. I enjoyed it, but it seems like an odd direction to take the board gossip gimmick.
This new board gossip is also a lot like what Fez tries to do with his news stories, which somehow often end up being all about him and his fears.

I like the new board gossip, I kinda wish he stayed in his English accent the entire time though instead of coming in and out of it.

i hated how the board gossip took all fucking day to do. Why not just go thru it like usual? Get rid of Paul-O, that worthless drunken fuck and that stupid lisping Lenay D.
Ugh, i hate that you shit on poor Lenay on 3 message boards!

Board Gossip rocked the fat ass. I agree with a previous poster that it seemed like a round table discussion.

Made it interesting.

I always liked Board Gossip. I think that it's cool that Dave was founded on a message board before he was a producer, and he comes back to his roots to discuss the happeneings on them in a segment he does on the show. I like it even better with the discussions added to it. It's more of a "search the boards to see what there discussing, and discuss them on the show with a twist on who(on the show) is more likely to relate to the topic", and i like it!

But fuck me in the ass, who cares what i think? ( dont answer that).

(and dont really fuck me in the ass either fag)

I was happy just to get away from the too-inside stuff that imo sometimes takes up too much of the show

(some is fun, and i don't expect to like everything, but i'm glad the constant references to soup-eating etc seem to be over).

And as a couple of previous posts noted, i agree that the Guy Guyerson segment was particulary good - maybe cuz it's getting more bizarre/imaginitive?

balt

ok terrific
Board Gossip isn't bad, but it did need to be rested for a while.

The Guy Guyerson bit is fuckin terrible, though. It's the only thing on Ron & Fez that makes me turn off my radio. It's not entertaining, it's just obnoxiously annoying.