New car?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I'm planning on getting one in the near future, & thought I could get a few ideas here. I'm not getting an SUV, van, station wagon, or a "boat car", or a Vette. I want something that doesn't look like every other car on the road, but not something so different that I'll get pulled over every day. I have a couple ideas in mind, but I figured a few suggestions couldn't hurt. Thanks.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
"I want something that doesn't look like every other car on the road, but not something so different that I'll get pulled over every day".

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
What do you drive now and are you selling it?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Are you looking New or Used?

How much are you looking to spend?

Are there any features that you want (i.e. Nav, Leather, heated seats)
Probably used. As far as cost goes, I wanna get something that looks decent, but at the same time not a heap of shit ripoff. Not really concerned about all the "luxuries", I just want something that I like, but's at the same time pretty good and reliable, no biggie right now (P.S.: to answer a previous qustion, I don't currently own a car, because I got into a pretty nasty accident, so now I'm pretty much shopping around)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Honda Fit. Great gas milage, somewhat cool car plenty of storage and fully loaded for aroun $16,000.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Probably used. As far as cost goes, I wanna get something that looks decent, but at the same time not a heap of shit ripoff. Not really concerned about all the "luxuries", I just want something that I like, but's at the same time pretty good and reliable, no biggie right now (P.S.: to answer a previous qustion, I don't currently own a car, because I got into a pretty nasty accident, so now I'm pretty much shopping around)
You need to be more specific. Give a real number in terms of your budget.

If you were in a nasty accident, I'd assume you don't want a small/compact car.

What vehicles are you considering already?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

i can get you one of these at 1$ over invoice

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
You need to be more specific. Give a real number in terms of your budget.
Money's not much of a problem (do't get me wrong, I'm not implying Bill Gates territory), I want something that's depedable, but not too big not too small, and not almost becoming an antique.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Money's not much of a problem (do't get me wrong, I'm not implying Bill Gates territory), I want something that's depedable, but not too big not too small, and not almost becoming an antique.
Dude, define "money's not a problem". I've owned a $40k truck that was no big deal to me, and some people buy Escalades and Corvettes on a whim.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
I bought the new Honda Civic EX Coupe and I'm loving it. Great on gas, looks great blah blah blah. The Accord is nice too.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Dude, define "money's not a problem". I've owned a $40k truck that was no big deal to me, and some people buy Escalades and Corvettes on a whim.
I'm not saying that far, like "FU money", I'm able to if I want, I just choose not to just throw cash around just because I can (I did enough of that 10 years ago), ya know, something pretty nice, but reasonable at the same time. That's all.
(nothing personal, I just don't usually feel comfortable getting too specific when it comes to dollar amounts. Hope u understand that)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I'm not saying that far, like "FU money", I'm able to if I want, I just choose not to just throw cash around just because I can (I did enough of that 10 years ago), ya know, something pretty nice, but reasonable at the same time. That's all.
(nothing personal, I just don't usually feel comfortable getting too specific when it comes to dollar amounts. Hope u understand that)

ummmm, ok jewie mc jew. i dont understand, there's a chasm of difference if you want a nice car go with a lease turn in BMW M3, or a 99 honda CRX.... both are in the same fucking class...... just a tad different in price.. but since you dont feel its necessary to give a "general" price range ill sell you a vikeing for 225,000$