New Escape Game

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Here

This time it's a phone booth. I'm usually not too keen on these, but I like this one. 19:32 first try to completion. Tell me what y'all think if you give it a shot.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Why would anyone waste their time with flash games when there is a new Zelda game on the DS?

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Why would anyone waste their time with flash games when there is a new Zelda game on the DS?
I often wonder why I waste time with flash games as well. Granted I don't have a DS, but you just made me want to go play Zelda on Wii right now.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I often wonder why I waste time with flash games as well. Granted I don't have a DS, but you just made me want to go play Zelda on Wii right now.
When I finnish zelda phantom hourglass, i'm going to go back and play the wii game again.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Fuck the Wii, flash has the most interesting games.

greensnacks

Dec 20, 2004
Here

This time it's a phone booth. I'm usually not too keen on these, but I like this one. 19:32 first try to completion. Tell me what y'all think if you give it a shot.
Tough, but i made it through. I thought that '5' was an 'S' and almost gave up. Once i solved that word game, it was over. 19:32? that's quick. Roughly, 1/2 hour for me ... i gave up several times and came back, so i don't count the official end time.

ps ... i hate you for posting this link :action-sm

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I beat in in 33:18 It took me a little while to realize the latch had actually opened when it did. I thought there would be another step to activate it.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
I beat in in 33:18 It took me a little while to realize the latch had actually opened when it did. I thought there would be another step to activate it.
34:11. I too looked around for minutes thinking I needed to do something else to open that door.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
yeh i did that too. i played one of these before and it was alot longer

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
finished it, but i had to call in for a little help. so i wont post a time.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
K, I'm stuck. Turned the water off... and I have no clue what that note behind the water means.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
K, I'm stuck. Turned the water off... and I have no clue what that note behind the water means.
do exactly what the note says on the phone and then check the coin return slot

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Thank you, sir. I'm retarded.

I didn't realize what "return" they were referring to.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
17:53, w00t!

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Here's how to beat it.

-Look down at the ground where the floor mat is. Click the torn part of the floor mat to reveal a quarter underneath. Collect it.
-Take the piece of torn yellow page on the floor
-Return to facing the phone, and turn left.
-You'll notice that 'CALL ME 4 HELP' is on the glass. This translates to '634-4357' on the telephone. Calling this number is completely optional, and simply provides a clue to 'start with the electric company.' -Take the binoculars that are sitting here
-Face the phone again. Click the bottom area of the phone, where the coin return slot is
-Collect the piece of string on the ledge
-Return to the main view, and click the top area of the phone
-Click the coin return button. This releases the 'socket' into the coin return slot, which can be collected later
-Combine the string and quarter together to get 'quarter tied with string'
-Click the phone to take it off the hook, and deposit your quarter
-The hotline tells you to start with the electric company, but you really need to start with the phone company before you can complete the electric company task
-Look at your torn yellow page and dial 555-4922, for the data-tec phone trace service
-The service will tell you that you are calling from 267-9532. You will use this in a minute
-Now call swain electric at 555-7328
-When prompted for a password, enter '644485'. This is 'NIGHT5' in telephone form, which is written on the phonebook page. (NIGHT5 is a bright idea)
-Press 2 for service administration, and use 267-9532 as the number used for administration (your booth)
-Press 1 to turn the power on
-Now that the light is on, look up at the ceiling
-You can see the code 'GUSH7' shadowed in the light
-Return to the main view, then turn left twice to face the front of the booth
-Use your binoculars to view the blurry sign outside. You are on Arch Street, which will be used soon
-Return to the phone, and call 555-5253 for Maus St Water Company
-Use 'GUSH7' for the employee password. In telephone form this is '48747'
-Enter 'arch' for the street name, in telephone form this is '2724'
-This will shut off the water outside
-Return to the main view and turn right. The fountain will now be dry
-Use your binoculars to read the inscription on the fountain. It says 'No money, 5675, return twice'
-Return to the phone. Pick up the receiver, but DON'T insert any money
-Dial '5675', and click the coin return switch twice
-Return to the main view, and click the coin return slot area of the phone near its bottom
-Open the coin return slot, and collect the key. The socket will also be here if you didn't collect it earlier
-Face the floor, then examine the metallic blue box
-Use the key to open this box, then take the socket screwdriver inside
-Combine the socket screwdriver and socket
-Return to the main view, then click on either of the two small nuts on the front of the phone, slightly to the left of the red handle
-Use the socket screwdriver + socket to remove the nuts
-Return to the main view and click the red handle on the phone to open(swivel) it
-Click the small screen that is behind the phone
-This is a letter drop game. Read the instructions to find out how to play
-The answer to the drop game is 'THE TELEPHONE IS INHERENTLY OF NO VALUE TO US'
-When you finish, you will hear an unlock sound and the screen will say 'complete'
-That was the sound of the latch at the front of the booth unlocking, you may have noticed that the green wires coming out of the small screen are the same that connect to the front of the booth
-Return to the main view and turn left or right twice to face the front
-You'll find the latch unlocked. Click the door handle to escape!