New Gov, Black , Blind And...

Mar 17, 2006

[photographer] "Dave! Over here! Dave! I need you to turn a little bit more to your... eh, screw it!" [/photographer]

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
yeah, but he and wifey did the right thing by just getting the shit out of the way immediately on their own terms.

when i saw this story, my first question was simply, 'how does a blind guy get hit on?'

there couldnt have been that thong flash moment that lewinsky gave clinton that started the whole thing.

that would be funny if he went for anal on the other woman on their first fling night, acting like he didnt know which hole was which.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
there couldnt have been that thong flash moment that lewinsky gave clinton that started the whole thing. ....

FYI, here's the Starr report's take:

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President made eye contact when he came to the West Wing to see Mr. Panetta and Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes, then again later at an informal birthday party for Jennifer Palmieri, Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff.(149) At one point, Ms. Lewinsky and the President talked alone in the Chief of Staff's office. In the course of flirting with him, she raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear, which extended above her pants.(150)

she may have been a fatty, but that rules.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
His defense "I'm blind, I thought it was her. I don't have Daredevil smell power for God's sake."

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Shouldn't he be smart enough at least to wear dark sunglasses?
That should be a law. If you are blind, you are legally required to wear sunglasses to keep from creeping everyone out. Cookie Monster eyed asshole!.

As for the cheating, I declare shenanigans on his wife. He's blind. What is the point in him cheating? She probably put on a different perfume and made him think he ws cheating so she could finally fuck someone that could look back at her and not accidentaly eat out her armpit instead of her pussy.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
and black Earl can't bang 1 chick?

Earl doesn't even deserve to sniff this dude's fingers

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
No, he's 20/200 vision. He's not Ray Charles blind, he just can't drive and if he does, then he has to stay within the 15 mph zone. His eyes are just a little blurry. That's all.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
No, he's 20/200 vision. He's not Ray Charles blind, he just can't drive and if he does, then he has to stay within the 15 mph zone. His eyes are just a little blurry. That's all.
ummm I am 20/400 both eyes and nowhere near blind, I'm blurry without glasses or contacts. He has to be worse than that

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
yeah, but he and wifey did the right thing by just getting the shit out of the way immediately on their own terms.

when i saw this story, my first question was simply, 'how does a blind guy get hit on?'

there couldnt have been that thong flash moment that lewinsky gave clinton that started the whole thing.

that would be funny if he went for anal on the other woman on their first fling night, acting like he didnt know which hole was which.
:clap:

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Dandy
Hes black!??? uuugh.

Can he atleast play keyboards?

Wow...

Glenn is being funny, you believe the shit you say.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you.
Try to keep up and close your mouth when you read this..

"Race Baiter"