New Jack: Sunny asked me to kill a cop

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Facebook
Have these bitches lost there fucking minds or what? Tammy Sytch from wwe called me this past weekend asked me would I kill her ex boyfriend who is a cop in jersey,because he has abused her and beat the shit outta her for the past 5yrs.I'm sure y'all are finding this hard to believe,just like the other,but please believe it!I have a signing and a show in jersey this weekend and i will be staying at a hotel in jersey for two days,but believe this when I say it...I'M NOT COMING TO JERSEY TO TRY AND KILL A GUY(COP)FOR TAMMY OR NOBODY ELSE...WTF!!!TAMMY,HERE IS A LITTLE WORD OF ADVICE...DO UR OWN GOTDAMN DIRTY WORK YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HER AND BY THE WAY,THE COPS NAME IS JOHN...CRAZY FUCKING BITCH!!!
Publicly discussing someone wanting a policeman killed?
This will not end well

No wonder we didn't see Sunny on WWE-TV after her HoF - still a fucking nutcase

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I guess if I were a wrestler who wanted someone dead, New Jack would be the guy I'd call.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I guess if I were a wrestler who wanted someone dead, New Jack would be the guy I'd call.
I like how it seems that his issue is he is a cop but not killing

This should become a serious deal

I wonder if he has proof

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
wow...who to believe, the crackhead or the crack whore...i think this one is gonna be a toss up

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
He must have been trying to cover his own ass by making sure this went out ahead of him. That way, crazy lady didn't have anything to look forward to, and the cops could do whatever looking into things they feel is necessary ahead of his visit.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Cover your ass move, or sell tickets to indy show move. Conspiracy denials don't normally contain plugs for upcoming gigs.