New Jersey lawmakers vote to abolish death penalty

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Yet another example of how this state continues to show more concern for criminals as opposed to law-abiding citizens.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
they want to destroy a dog for doing its job yet let murders live? i hope they all get ass cancer

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
they'll never use it.. hey keep voting democrat assholes and we can become california 2. bunch of sissies, what do you expect all the inner city shithole schools get all the money from the state. even though what maybe 50% graduate. I've worked in these schools they have state of the art cpu networks with savages who can't use a cpu!!! hey and while were at it our "great" state caters to illegal aliens. hey lets build them benches to sit and wait to get picked up by contracters and landscapers. Charge them nothing for health care and make sure someone can speak spanish everywhere you go. fuck nj

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
My only problem is when someone sentenced to death gets commuted to "life" which leads to the opportunity for parole. This state is fucked beyond belief.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Fuckin' hate Jersey
except for fishing downtheshore

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Michelle Malkin has a list of several wretched excuses for human beings who have had their death sentences commuted because of this travesty. One of them is the man who killed Megan Kanka, which is what led to the creation of "Megan's Law".

Congrats, Jersey.

You fucking people nauseate me.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
What a disgrace... I wish the victims families could file suit or something to stop this nonsense... But, we all know that won't happen.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
This is a step in the right direction.

Kill them with kindness, that's what I say.

I'm actually writing my congressman today to suggest throwing parties for convicted murderers on the anniversaries of their crimes, having jacuzzis installed in state penitentiaries, and once a week pedicures. I have also come up with a holiday program I affectionately dub "Christmas For Cutthroats", where the good citizens of this state can donate money to the convicts, so that they may feel the kindness of strangers during the lonesome holiday nights in their cells. Knowing that a brutal rapist/murderer will not be left wanting for anything during this time of year warms my heart. My check is in the mail.

If you would like to join in my crusade, please register at the following site:

http://www.WeAreAllFaggots.org