• New Lilly - Vietcong, Likes black guys

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 22 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
New Lilly is not hot at all and she has a fucking boring as shit personality as well. As said before, there is nothing worse than a 5 who thinks she is a 10. Old Lilly at least had some fucking fire to her and made for some decent radio...she was at least a 6 that thought she was a 9. Eventually OnA will realie she brings nothing to the table and she can finally disappear.

Finally glad that Ron decided to boot one worthless radio black hole off his show.

Plunkies

As said before, there is nothing worse than a 5 who thinks she is a 10.
Thank you! But there IS something worse than a 5 who thinks she's a 10 and that's a 5 that's treated like a 10. With her personality there's no way she should have been put on the air for more than 30 seconds. Apparently in the radio world any chick who isn't fat needs to be worshiped and fawned over. Even for a chinese girl she looks fucking weird. And as a listener to a RADIO show it wouldn't matter even if she was hot because she's incredibly obnoxious and uninteresting.

She's a 6.5 or a 7, not a 5 or a 10. Stop being a bunch of grumpy faggots.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
She's a 6.5 or a 7, not a 5 or a 10. Stop being a bunch of grumpy faggots.
You must have a very generous grading scale then.

I have only seen 2 pictures of her that look like self-shots and both looked like an average Asian chick you would find working in a nail saloon or restaurant, she nothing special at all.

Bobobie

I'm bumping this because old Lilly is guest hosting on TACS. Her guests are Sam Roberts and Ron Bennington. She's on the phone with Dave Mac and New Lilly. The feud continues between the Lillys eight years later. New Lilly wants a job as producer on Dave's show. Dave wants a producer with benefits. Newly divorced Dave also wants to negotiate a threeway with the Lillys. Old Lilly has quit radio and is now a professional baker. She looks like a regular bangable LI girl.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Didn't realize that ESD got divorced.
Maybe this really is 2008 all over again.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Has anyone else ever gotten a Wackbag tattoo? I can't imagine, even back in the day, that anyone would do something so douchey.
I guess it could be worse, the dumb fuck could be walking around with a fullblownaids.com tattoo instead.

Bobobie

Lilly is actually very natural behind the camera. Dave should put the keyboard guy off camera and get old Lilly to Co-Host.

I'm bumping this because old Lilly is guest hosting on TACS. Her guests are Sam Roberts and Ron Bennington. She's on the phone with Dave Mac and New Lilly. The feud continues between the Lillys eight years later. New Lilly wants a job as producer on Dave's show. Dave wants a producer with benefits. Newly divorced Dave also wants to negotiate a threeway with the Lillys. Old Lilly has quit radio and is now a professional baker. She looks like a regular bangable LI girl.
Old Lilly is a Jersey Girl

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Old Lily is still quite bangable

as for the divorce...I guess since Fez retired, the bit finally ended?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Eh, one may be more willing to take it in the shitter the other might be more willing to tongue-punch your fartbox