New O&A Shirt by Brother Elmo Available for St Patricks Day!

FINALLY!!!!! A New O&A Shirt!! After a long ass time Elmo created a new O&A t-shirt just in time for every pest's favorite holiday, St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

They only did a small print run and Ziggy has them ready to go, so click the link below if you want to grab one up...

http://www.myradiostore.com/apparel/misc-apparel/

or check out Elmo's myspace:

www.myspace.com/brotherelmo

XMCanadian

Nov 22, 2006
Sweet!! I just ordered mine....I dont think it will arrive to Canada in time but oh well I support this show.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
myradiostore ships very promptly dude

16 days shouldn't be a problem

XMCanadian

Nov 22, 2006
myradiostore ships very promptly dude

16 days shouldn't be a problem
Awesome myradiostore.com rules! I will be the only one with one in Western Canada :)

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Just in time! Last years is starting to go yellow from repeated wearing/washing. What can I say, I like green!

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
the question is, will there be another O&A St. Patty's Day party this year? i doubt it since i haven't heard a word of any kind of party and St. Patty's Day is a mere 2 weeks away.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
the question is, will there be another O&A St. Patty's Day party this year? i doubt it since i haven't heard a word of any kind of party and St. Patty's Day is a mere 2 weeks away.
Um...yeah, Opie mentioned it on the air last week they're doing stuff at F.H. Riley's, F.H. Riley's website has under events listed that they're doing PEST karaoke March 15th, the Saturday before St. Pat's Day. I unfortunately don't know if I will be making it to that, because weather depending, I'm taking a day trip to Philly for a horror movie con.

AllForADeuce

Jan 19, 2005
FINALLY!!!!! A New O&A Shirt!! After a long ass time Elmo created a new O&A t-shirt just in time for every pest's favorite holiday, St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

They only did a small print run and Ziggy has them ready to go, so click the link below if you want to grab one up...

http://www.myradiostore.com/apparel/misc-apparel/

or check out Elmo's myspace:

www.myspace.com/brotherelmo

I want a HappyTypingGirl t-shirt cuz she's a hot cutie pah-tootie! :clap:

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I like it, but I miss not having a big WOW as part of the front design.

flounder

Dec 9, 2004
Ordered, I will be wearing that proudly on the 15th in Morristown, NJ for the festivities

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Glad there's finally a new shirt out there for us. On a related note, I can't believe they actually made a "Fatty Pig Fatty" shirt (marked down to $9.99 at myradiostore.com) but there's no Linger Longer shirt. That's just begging to be made.

ps: Nice plug for FH Riley's at the bottom of the shamrock.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I like it, but I miss not having a big WOW as part of the front design.
I actually like seeing something O&A related without the WOW on it. It's kind of open to both genders now. Not that I DON'T wear the WOW logo on my other shirts and hats.. :)

Radioguy

Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I actually like seeing something O&A related without the WOW on it. It's kind of open to both genders now. Not that I DON'T wear the WOW logo on my other shirts and hats.. :)
I know of no woman who complains at getting wow'd. :)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I know of no woman who complains at getting wow'd. :)
If it's by other girls, I DO complain. I've got my own I don't need to see others.....By guys it's ok....but then it wouldn't be Whip EM out, it would be Whip IT out :) Hmmm....WIW? ;)

Radioguy

Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I think you need an intervention from Ronnie B.