New Orleans House Debate Turns Violent: Guess why?

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
We get the loud abrasive bitch telling at a guy who simply wants her to sit down to "shut up white boy", we got what seems to be a reverend working people into a froth, we got the standing and chanting which turns bad when a security has the audacity to ask people to sit down and let the proceedings begin, we got some drama mama yelling out "they tasin' him!" when the security guys were simply cuffing a combatant.

The chanting of "let the people in" is supposedly others wanting to let the rest of the brainless to pack the house auditorium which devolved into rioting several times previous. Of course its whitey's fault.

Video here.

I don't know, maybe the city govt. of New Orleans is really fucking up the program but nothing ever got solved by turning an official hearing into the Maury Povich show.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
They were screaming yo let the people in but that place looked pretty fucking crowded to begin with. Maybe they need to go to a Great White concert to understand why they have those pesky fire codes.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
They were screaming yo let the people in but that place looked pretty fucking crowded to begin with. Maybe they need to go to a Great White concert to understand why they have those pesky fire codes.
I so almost went to a very racist place off of that...

click

Jan 5, 2005
N. Jersey
I'm not surprised either. get more than 2 of them on line in the grocery store and they get each other all riled up over some bs that's whitey's fault

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
In all seriousness I do try to see shit from their point of view, how I would feel if some other race with a history of shit behavior towards me and mine were essentially in charge. Even if they did make an effort to make things right when it comes to standard of living, jobs, housing etc. I would still be resentful, no doubt about it.

Having said that at some point you have to act like rational beings and understand that trying to shout out shit that will do absolutely nothing but inflame the situation will not help one bit. All these motherfuckers want is to stand up one by one and give the equivalent of a baptist church sermon except using the "language of the disenfranchised" so generously taught by liberal bleeders. Only a small percentage have a constructive agenda to put forth. This is precisely why after being here longer than any other minority group they still struggle. I'm not sure if its a leadership issue or something much more complex but it can get really difficult to sympathize after awhile. :icon_conf

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
In all seriousness I do try to see shit from their point of view, how I would feel if some other race with a history of shit behavior towards me and mine were essentially in charge. Even if they did make an effort to make things right when it comes to standard of living, jobs, housing etc. I would still be resentful, no doubt about it.

Having said that at some point you have to act like rational beings and understand that trying to shout out shit that will do absolutely nothing but inflame the situation will not help one bit. All these motherfuckers want is to stand up one by one and give the equivalent of a baptist church sermon except using the "language of the disenfranchised" so generously taught by liberal bleeders. Only a small percentage have a constructive agenda to put forth. This is precisely why after being here longer than any other minority group they still struggle. I'm not sure if its a leadership issue or something much more complex but it can get really difficult to sympathize after awhile. :icon_conf
I read that 5 times and all I got out of that is that the majority of blacks know nothing better than to bitch, complain, and blame whitey

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Fucking animals, its not the color of the skin; they're just fucking animals. It might be a class, education or economics that makes them that way but they are now destroying Houston, TX. Crime is up, welfare is breaking the city and areas they moved in to has business fleeing.

New Orleans needs to be wiped off the map, its a toilet that doesn't deserve a penny to protect it from another storm.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
what is really crazy is that the places are falling down and need to be rebuilt, thats a fact. and the people that are living there now will get the same deal but they wont be stacked like rats. its a win win for them. apparently its "out siders" causing the ruckus. i think i read it on fark. that the people actualy want them to tear them down, but people from out of town dont want them too because it will set some kind of presidant

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
didnt even need to view video!

and why should that shit hole be rebuilt?

fuck em all, let them live in the shit they created!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
"we" spent millions and millions on that toilet of a city and actually accomplished nothing in the way of changing the outcome of another flood. All the new work on the levys only will protect for 6 inches higher flood level. they should have just filled in everywhere the water was with dirt and built new construction on top. it will happen again and the same people will be crying. up in Washington state a couple of weeks ago they had bad floods, I was in chehalis wa. ( white people) last week which was under 5.5 feet of water and they have got the town looking great and you can't hardly tell there was a problem. what's it been in N.O.? 2 years? .

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
"we" spent millions and millions on that toilet of a city and actually accomplished nothing in the way of changing the outcome of another flood. All the new work on the levys only will protect for 6 inches higher flood level. they should have just filled in everywhere the water was with dirt and built new construction on top. it will happen again and the same people will be crying. up in Washington state a couple of weeks ago they had bad floods, I was in chehalis wa. ( white people) last week which was under 5.5 feet of water and they have got the town looking great and you can't hardly tell there was a problem. what's it been in N.O.? 2 years? .
Solution

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i have family back in NO. from what i read the court could only hold 300, and they were at capacity. there were more savages that felt they deserved to sit and comment on the "fairness" of the vote and that tearing down the criminal nests that are low income housing was wrong. fuck 'em. the city gov't is so corrupt it's dispicable. the GNO bridge has been paid for years but they still charge a tax on re-entering the city. NO ONE knows where the collected revenue goes.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California

Great post :clap:

I agree with you in that I too can see it from their point of view. I am a white, heterosexual male so basically nearly every situation I’m in I have an "instant advantage" and thus never felt what discrimination was like.

But a year ago I went to Hawaii and for the first time in my life saw and felt like what it was like to be in the minority. Despite the tourism dollars that we provide Whitey is not appreciated all that much in Hawaii. It wasn’t overt racism, more like a bunch of little things. Whites didn't get help in stores as fast as other Hawaiians did. There were looks of contempt, looks of suspicion, and I even on two separate occasions heard Hawaiians talking shit about some other whites.

In any case, I was only there a week and I found myself getting bitter and assuming the worst out of every Hawaiian I met even though I logically knew that not every Hawaiian hates whites. So yeah, while I don’t agree with it I understand why some blacks hold a feeling of bitterness against whites, justified or not.

But also like you I agree that some of them are only making things worse by living down to racist expectations and not "getting with the program". Is there real racism in this country? Absolutely. Is it easy to have a bitter attitude about your standing in society? Sure. But that attitude isn’t helping and is only making things worse. The black race and it’s culture really needs more spokespeople like Bill Cosby more than the current “black leaders” who use hate to fleece as much money as they can from their own race.