New PSP Slim coming out

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
If the joystick is better placed i will buy it even if nothing else is improved.

Unless I can buy it for $100 bucks like I did my original PSP I won't be getting it.

Chlorofirm

That sounds awesome. Glad I've held out on buying one. If its $170 I'll buy one for sure.

Fuck..... I just bought a PSP. OH well, I bought a refurb, and it was pretty cheap.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I might have to consider jumping on board. I stopped buying handhelds with the game gear. :)

Beeman99

great, now I'll have two PSP's I don't play.

yea because there good games for the PSP?
the only good thing about the psp was that you could hack it to get online and browse sites but they never looked good anyways and came up looking weird but yea they keep putting updates to fix that,

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
yea...they got shit for games. I got it because I didn't want to wait to play the GTA games and figured it'd be neat for video and audio.

This new PSP fits my uses far more than the one I bought.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
They updated info on it. It'll be only 4GB of onboard space and have a slot loading UMD drive. There will be added controls for video viewing and possible bluetooth support.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
If they have a good price on a trade in then I might get it.

They updated info on it. It'll be only 4GB of onboard space and have a slot loading UMD drive. There will be added controls for video viewing and possible bluetooth support.
Sony is still trying to support UMD? Dumb fucks think Mini disc are still all the rage. I thought they stopped selling UMD because of the horrid sales.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Sony is still trying to support UMD? Dumb fucks think Mini disc are still all the rage. I thought they stopped selling UMD because of the horrid sales.
Well then how would you play all the games on it?