New season of Curb your Enthusiasm

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Looks like a good one. Big Vagina will be hard to beat, but they are sure going to try. I think this has something to do with Katrina people..

I can not wait either. The Big Vagina makes me laugh so much.

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much". She did have a huge vagina!

I've got all 5 seasons of DVDs and have seen every episode 20 times, however I had no idea that season 6 started tonight.

Thanks

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I'm very excited to see this, even though the last season was not the most impressive one. I am in need of Larry David's humor.

I can't wait for this. Larry David is a fucking genius

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
OOOOooooOOoooooOOOOooOOOOO
Exactly.

I can only think of one or 2 episodes from the last season that I el oh el'ed at. One was the skiing episode with the edible underwear. I just thought the situations were getting a little too zany. It's still one of the best comedies out there, regardless.

Exactly.

I can only think of one or 2 episodes from the last season that I el oh el'ed at. One was the skiing episode with the edible underwear. I just thought the situations were getting a little too zany. It's still one of the best comedies out there, regardless.
Yeah, there were a couple of clunkers.
It might be the worst season, but still better than anything else on Tv and better than alot of other "great comedies".

I can make myself laugh just thinking about Larry doing Gentile suburb things.
Like wearing that fanny pack, fixing the roof, doing the beer chugging contest etc.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Hopefully this season's finale is only a half hour. It seems that the longer finales run out of steam after a while and are only mediocre at best (last year with the death interlude and the previous season with the drawn out Producers finale).

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Hilarious, HILARIOUS. And best of all, it's showing black people how they are.

Joe Avezzano

I was going to cancel HBO, but after seeing what other networks have for 1/2 hour comedies.... maybe I'll keep it for a bit.

Who else is going to tune in to see the hysterics generated by Kelsey Grammar and Brad Garrett's shows? Looked awesome in the previews FOX crammed down my throat all afternoon... right?

LiddyRules

Who else is going to tune in to see the hysterics generated by Kelsey Grammar and Brad Garrett's shows? Looked awesome in the previews FOX crammed down my throat all afternoon... right?
Fr. Dougal

GDRC

This is what I do now
Great way to start the season. Hilarious episode.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
When he said to the Black family...

"It would be like if my last name was Jew"

Holy shit...loved the cake.

LiddyRules

When he said to the Black family...

"It would be like if my last name was Jew"

Holy shit...loved the cake.

When he was sitting there, at night, just thinking and eating the penis cake, I bawled. I don't know why that image was so funny to me but it was.

I loved tonight's episode. Between the "wrong night" excuse and the black dick cake, it had me laughing the whole time. Next week's looks like another good one with the stained blanket.

I'm glad it came back for another season. I was worried when it had a Sopranos-like break between seasons. I read that HBO was negotiating for another season, but then didn't hear anything for like 6 months until HBO started airing promos for it when the Sopranos started again in April. It's one of the best shows on TV and the only series HBO has that keeps me watching now that the Sopranos is over.

I loved tonight's episode as well.
Though the first 2 minutes of the smoke alarm was more annoying than if it were actually happening.

I still can't decide whether or not Cheryl is hot. Sometimes she looks great, other times she looks a little Horsey.

( I don't know why this double posted )

I loved tonight's episode as well.
Though the first 2 minutes of the smoke alarm was more annoying than if it were actually happening.

I still can't decide whether or not Cheryl is hot. Sometimes she looks great, other times she looks a little Horsey.

I'm going to start calling people Shmoo-Hawks too.

P.s.. Mary Steenburgen is hot for an old hag

haha Shmohawks....

It was a good Episode, not one of the best but solid...The black women smoking in the house was hilarious....larry telling her this while eating the penis cake was probably the best scene of the night.

I loved the scene where Ted was walking Richard and his girlfriend in and said, "See Larry, Richard and his girl friend made the same mistake you did... Interesting.

And Larry has that frightening smile on and responds "Yeah! that Is Interesting!"

Just the way Larry said it was hilarious

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
I really liked last night's episode, too. Pretty strong premiere, and I think that the Blacks are going to provide great cringe inducing fodder this season.