New Toy, the "Control Freak"

Nov 5, 2002
Washington D.C.
Yeah, we all thought the "TVBGone" - www.tvbgone.com - was fantastic. It let us turn off almost any TV in public. Well, come Friday I get my "Control Freak" - http://www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=813 - in the mail, which also allows you to change the channel and control the volume. Not bad for $13.58 after S + H. Sit back and enjoy watching people go apeshit.

Hope every bar I stop at this weekend is ready for Christian\televangical programming at full blast because that's what's gonna be on their T.V.s.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Looks neat.
Conversely, if anyone has a pda and the appropriate universal remote control software on it, they can achieve the same results.

I use novii remote. Depending on what pda your using, and it's infrared port, you can manipulate any tv within 30-50 feet of you.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Looks neat.
Conversely, if anyone has a pda and the appropriate universal remote control software on it, they can achieve the same results.

I use novii remote. Depending on what pda your using, and it's infrared port, you can manipulate any tv within 30-50 feet of you.
Nah. Just got a Treo 755. Really cool, but the IR port is on the side, so it'd be annoying to use as a remote. The miniSD slot is under cover, though, so no more accidental pop-outs.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
That's what I said when I changed from buttons to velcro on my jeans!

HA CHA CHA

I STILL GOT IT

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
the IR range on most PDA's is way too short to use as a remote