New VH 1 reality shows

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Has anyone seen the previews for the upcoming VH1 reality shows, talk about the douche chills;

Rock of Love; with Poison's Brett Michaels, looks like a hair band version of Flavor of Love.

Scott Baio is 45 and Single; don't know what to expect, but both look like really bad TV ideas

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I'm waiting for 'World Series of Pop Culture' to come back. I tried out for that and it was definitely a lot harder than the show seemed to be.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I cannot think of a better way to spend me sunday evenings than by watching chachi in charge finding true lust. I just hope that willie aames comes to help him out and that they use their secret powers to make chicks dresses fly up.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I'm waiting for 'World Series of Pop Culture' to come back. I tried out for that and it was definitely a lot harder than the show seemed to be.
The fact that the initial selection was just based strictly on your name and whatever nifty gimmick that you could give yourself was pretty lame. All I did was send it a team name and the other players and that was that. I didn't hear back at all. I'm sorry I didn't realize that I had to have a character team. Those teams last year were just fucking lame. Douches.

I tried in the internet competition for the stranger team but tanked on the album bullshit since that is my weakness. Douches.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
The fact that the initial selection was just based strictly on your name and whatever nifty gimmick that you could give yourself was pretty lame. All I did was send it a team name and the other players and that was that. I didn't hear back at all. I'm sorry I didn't realize that I had to have a character team. Those teams last year were just fucking lame. Douches.

I tried in the internet competition for the stranger team but tanked on the album bullshit since that is my weakness. Douches.

Yeah my siblings and I did the auditions in NYC. You should have seen that freakshow. People had matching t-shirts made up and were really hardcore. They probably had 50 teams, 10 at a shot and took only a handful to the next level. That apparently was the "personality" test. It was vague how many questions you needed right to move on, but it was apparently a lot.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Yeah my siblings and I did the auditions in NYC. You should have seen that freakshow. People had matching t-shirts made up and were really hardcore. They probably had 50 teams, 10 at a shot and took only a handful to the next level. That apparently was the "personality" test. It was vague how many questions you needed right to move on, but it was apparently a lot.
I didn't even get an invite for that, unless I misread something. I applied online and never heard anything back. Totally useless. I think I could have done well on that show. Maybe next time.