New Vogue Cover Deemed Racist?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Some folks think so.

Let's have some honesty here.......who DIDN'T think of King Kong when they saw that cover? :action-sm

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Actually I thought Lebron's on the juice. He's gotten bigger than I remember him last.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
He looks like a black comic book character...

People have way too much time on their hands to bitch about irrelevant shit.

Some folks think so.

Let's have some honesty here.......who DIDN'T think of King Kong when they saw that cover? :action-sm
I'm not going to lie that thought did cross my mine. I also thought Lebron is thinking, "Hey Tom I got your girl". As for the story, this part of the "stupid things people get offended by" news cycle.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Ok. Just saw it.

What's the problem.

It showcases the black male in his natural behavior. Playing basketball and snatching up a white woman.

dodisman

artist license but its still racist...surprised he agreed to that...not good for his image.

it only seems racist in the absence of any other reason for Lebron to be making that expression. I dont its racist, just ridiculous.

I would have never made the connection with King Kong without the picture next to it.....

Even seeing them side by side, i don't see anything there.

In short: Who gives a shit.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
LeBron just needs to work on his improv skills. Monkey see, monkey do won't work on Broadway...

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
But King Kong isn't bouncing a basketball.

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
OMG WTF is going on in this country ??? How is this even a fuckin issue???

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Ok. Just saw it.

What's the problem.

It showcases the black male in his natural behavior. Playing basketball and snatching up a white woman.
Haha that one made me laff-out-loud :icon_mrgr

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
If it didn't bother Lebron James why should anyone else be concerned.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Man i couldn't imagine crying up and down everytime I saw a joke about drunken irish people or stupid pollacks.

Get the sand out of your vaginas people. there are more serious problems in the world.

These are the same people who bitch about getting free money from our taxes. Fuck them. Not like any of them have seen the original King Kong. Cedric the Entertainer isn't in it.

File this under "Unimportant shit that people like my girlfriend know about so that they forget their government is running everything into the shit house"

That was a joke, Zona. You see, when you say things that are funny we'll laugh, when you're just being a victimized racist, we're going to call you out.
It's like your a boulder on my shoulder keeping me down. :rolleyes:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
And Vos is spelled with one S.

Just thought I'd throw that one out there.