New XM Channel All Led Zeppelin!

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Wow, so now you can Get The Led Out 24/7.

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
Do they have enough in the catalog to cover 24/7??
Your kidding, right?

I am sure this is going to include Led Zeppelin tribute bands and tribute albums with other famous bands covering LZ

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Your kidding, right?

I am sure this is going to include Led Zeppelin tribute bands and tribute albums with other famous bands covering LZ
No, I wasn't kidding. I know they have a huge catalog, and since I didn't click the link to the other thread, I didn't realize it was only running until May - duuuh, I was thinking it's a permanent station (my bad..I should just not think). I also didn't take into consideration the tribute bands and covers by other bands.

So, I know it's easy to do ... forget I asked :icon_redf

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
This channel rules. I listened to it extensively today during parts of the replay that I heard live.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Sweet :icon_mrgr

The only Zep tribute band I got to see back in the day was "Physical Graffiti" They were really good and looked great.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Only One Band Worthy
Of Having Their Own Channel

Ladies And Gentlemen

The Rolling Stones

still_smoking

Apr 24, 2007
orange county, new york
Do they have enough in the catalog to cover 24/7??
i think robert plant may have released a song or 2 after zep, and jimmy page was in a little band called the firm, and toured live with the black crowes, and had some solo albums and worked with david coverdale, and also did 2 albums with plant called plant/page. so i think there is plenty with out even going into shitty covers and such. unless its the tribute encomium album, thats ok.

this is the best xm music channel!

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Only One Band Worthy

Ladies And Gentlemen

The Rolling Stones
evidently, not. :loll2:

The Stones should have their own too but since I like Led Zep better, glad they chose them. Stones are probably my second favorite then Beatles but never cared for the Who.
Does anyone know if this came about because of the reunion concert? Kind of odd to call it a reunion without Bonham being able to be there.

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
I cant get enuf, Ive been listening all day, but like all new things, I am sure I am gonna get sick of it too, eventually, so I am loading up the Inno with as much of the songs I really like and just set it to random play back with all the other music I got on it

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
You're fucking kidding me right? Why don't we have a Ron&Fez channel yet?
Fucking BINGO.

I wish I had my own Prize Closet to send you into man because you win. That is all I could think of when I heard Led Zeppelin was getti9ng their own channel.

Great band, but I fucking had ANY channel like that with one artist spotlighted. I mean honestly, you're gonna leave one artist on for hours on end? That is something that just doesn't appeal to me.

XM sucks, Sirius sucks, the whole FM radio industry stucks.

C

CoolHand

You wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest band in the world......KISS!!!!
Jimmy would agree.

edzeppe

Dec 11, 2004
eh, its a station that will 99% of the time be playing a good song. I dont think its intended for you to listen to ALL day.

The perfect station to flip to when ron and fez end at 2:43 because they didnt remember to take any breaks.

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
eh, its a station that will 99% of the time be playing a good song. I dont think its intended for you to listen to ALL day.

The perfect station to flip to when ron and fez end at 2:43 because they didnt remember to take any breaks.
Good Idea

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
You're fucking kidding me right? Why don't we have a Ron&Fez channel yet?
x4.

Listen, I love Zepplin, but I hear more than enough on other stations. Don't make excuses about bandwith for Ron & Fez and then give one whole band their own fuckin channel. Fuck that. Give me Music Lab back, and give me a Ron & Fez channel.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Only One Band Worthy

Ladies And Gentlemen

The Rolling Stones
I already have the Led Zepplin channel on my Ipod. I can hear the entire catalog anytime I want. If they give us a Rolling Stones channel maybe we can hear the R&F interview of Ron Wood.