New XM Studio opens monday?

BraffStaff

I haven't heard from the boys on this but do they start in the new studio on Monday? Today on R&Z Ron said something about it will be ready for Monday, or that was the plan.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'll believe it when I hear them in there.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
I call bravo sierra.

I haven't heard from the boys on this but do they start in the new studio on Monday? Today on R&Z Ron said something about it will be ready for Monday, or that was the plan.
Bwa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ah, that's a good one.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Well, checking out the XM studio construction pics, which have been updated daily, we see that....

today is August 24th. :icon_conf

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Like others. i'll believe it when i hear it.

other then that. I'd Say we all should be able to see pics of the new studio.

i heard the only thing delaying the move back to the new xm studio is the fact that the large plush heated leather chairs with embedded cup holders, intended to be the seating provided to the live in studio audience, still havent arrived from the vending company based ouut of altoona, pennslyvania.

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
i heard the only thing delaying the move back to the new xm studio is the fact that the large plush heated leather chairs with embedded cup holders, intended to be the seating provided to the live in studio audience, still havent arrived from the vending company based ouut of altoona, pennslyvania.
Don't forget the metal folding chairs for the studio are on backorder too!

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
They are busy reinforcing the floor for Bubba the Love Sponge.:arrrh:

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Monday should be good for at least another ten minute tirade on XM not giving a shit about the boys. New studio? Right.

Special Eddie

I'M A VIOLENT EXTREMIST!
If they do go to the XM studio on Monday, I know there will be at least one person taking pictures.:D