New York Cop Threatens to **** Citizen, Caught On Tape

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
[video=youtube;Hmy5xVe2xa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmy5xVe2xa4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Infowars.com
May 22, 2012

Far too many cops now act like the worst sort of gang-banging thugs and psychopaths. They threaten to **** their victims and sodomize them with weapons bought by citizens, ostensibly to protect the public. Like alpha dogs off the leash, they roam the streets barking commands and filthy insults as they demand obedience from a public they resent.

Recently an example of this disgusting behavior was caught on a cell phone and sent to the New York Post. The NYPD cop responsible, Sgt. Lesly Charles, is now under investigation by the city’s Civilian Complaint Review Board.

Charles was upset by an illegally parked car and launched into a threatening and violent tirade in a restaurant.

“You guys are hustling or whatever, I ain’t got no problem with that. Listen… do your thing,” Charles snarled. “But when I come around and I speak, you f–king listen. Tell your boys.”
“I have the long d–k. You don’t,” he bragged.
“Your pretty face — I like it very much. My d–k will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t f–k with me. All right?”

After the subject of his abuse said he had not done anything wrong, Charles barked, “Listen to me. When you see me, you look the other way. Tell your boys, I don’t f–k around. All right?”
“I’ll take my gun and put it up your a– and then I’ll call your mother afterwards. You understand that?”
“And I’ll put your s–t in your own mouth,” he said.

“I’m here every f–king day. I don’t go home. I have no life. No kids. I do what I do.’’
The man who was the target of this odious abuse was later arrested. He subsequently provided the video to the New York Post.

A police official excused Charles’ behavior because, in the past, “all efforts at civility failed” in dealing with the men who took the video. They are known to loiter and play loud music, prompting complaints from local businesses, law-enforcement sources told the New York Post. “The sergeant was trying to get the message across in a way they could understand,” the source said.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This may seem like its not a big deal but **** is not a joke, **** is serious business.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
He didn't actually try it, nor would a reasonable person think it's a real threat.

Madness

Dec 9, 2004
This thread kinda makes me want to try and **** the retard out of Kirk with a plunger.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Was waiting for this to show up..

His message is one thats gotten away. Respect the Po Po when they come around and we'll be fair with you. Don't and i'll bust your balls whenever I can.

Dick line was stupid.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
When did Mr. Tarkanian paint his skin black and when did he become a cop?

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
kirk, just shut up. i have had enough of you. you should not ever talk about anything that is outside your mother's basement.

and the chloroform line is the only response this horseshit should ever receive.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Dang.

KRS one what kind of dot com bubbles have you been sullying in your message board html coderies.

Personally i think those asterisks are your ASCII codes getting clipboarded by slow clock rate boot times, NETBOUY drives getting overflow stack errors and netdrivers getting e-hacked by multitasking in native modes.

You may want to get a screwdriver and tighten your scroll box and shave a few ROM insertion points off of your fragmentation discs.