New York Duo Charged With **** Of Teens Met On MySpace

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
NEW YORK (AP) -- A married woman used a slew of Internet message lies to lure two troubled teenage girls to her home, where she and her husband plied them with alcohol and had sex with them before sneaking them into a strip club and making them get on stage nude and have sex with patrons, prosecutors said.

The sordid saga began in late 2006, when Sophie Soto, 22, used the MySpace social networking site to contact one of the girls, prosecutors said Monday in a statement. Soto told the girl that she was an 18-year-old virgin who had had sexual relations with girls and was planning to have sex with a boy but was nervous and wanted the girl to be with her, they said.

The girl wrote back to Soto and said she would be there and would take a friend along, and their relationship developed through telephone and Internet instant-message conversations, prosecutors said.

When the girls showed up at Soto's Queens apartment in January 2007, she liquored them up and took them into a bedroom, where she sexually abused them before her husband, Julio Rojas, 31, had sexual intercourse with all three, District Attorney Richard Brown said.

Later that night, the couple took the girls, who were under 15 but were given fake identification cards, to a Manhattan strip club, where Soto and an exotic dancer dragged them on stage, slipped their clothes off and made them have oral sex with patrons, the district attorney said.

The two "obviously troubled young girls'' were used "to satisfy the defendants' own illicit carnal cravings,'' Brown said.

"The consequences of the alleged sexual assaults for the victims are profound and can well result in the emotional trauma from which they may never recover,'' he said.

Soto and Rojas were arraigned Saturday on a 56-count indictment charging them with ****, sexual abuse, using a child in a sexual performance and other crimes. Bail was set at $250,000 for Soto and $500,000 for Rojas.

Rojas' lawyer, Greg Lehman, had no comment on the case. Soto was represented by Legal Aid, which has a policy of not commenting on pending cases.

Rojas and Soto, who must return to court Jan. 28, each would face up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

Brown noted that MySpace on Monday agreed to take steps to protect youngsters from online sexual predators and bullies, including searching for ways to better verify users' ages.

"This multistate agreement,'' he said, "will go a long way in protecting those who are underage and vulnerable to predators.''

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Why did the bitch get half the bond that the guy did? She's the one who put the plan together and lured them over with deceit. The guy only slipped his dick in them.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone else notice that they had a total of $750,000 in bail and are being defended by Legal Aid?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Would like the name and address of the club,in order to avoid any possibility of accidentally going there,in case I was lost and only looking for a pay phone,and in the midst of merely tying my shoe,inadvertently getting blown by a girl with what,to my unprofessional eyes,appears to be a perfectly legal I.D.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Would like the name and address of the club,in order to avoid any possibility of accidentally going there,in case I was lost and only looking for a pay phone,and in the midst of merely tying my shoe,inadvertently getting blown by a girl with what,to my unprofessional eyes,appears to be a perfectly legal I.D.
:haha7:I second that:haha7:

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Did see a story on fox news about this,the slut is not bad. Looking for pics...

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Talk about hot teen news!

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This story basically proves two things. You can pass all the Myspace laws you want, sexual predators will always find a way to get to their victims and two, teen whores will still be teen whores.

nitron

fallacy in plain sight
Jun 12, 2005
nyc
while this going on, anybody know the status of that thing at the Academy of Mount Saint Ursula? Remember that girl who pulled a Traci Lords?