New York Gold Digger's Guide to Hunting Rich Men

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
This makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I really dislike people who function this way. What year is this!?

There's a certain charm to loser artist types; their disregard for social norms and refreshing lack of ambition ensnare us empowered women time and again. But you know, sometimes a girl just needs to be taken out. And it just so happens New York is the perfect city for meeting a benefactor who will do just that. The average weekly income in Manhattan outpaces every other district in the country, and those salaries tend to congregate in the Financial District and the midtown branches of JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley. Despite what we tend to think and say about the i-bankers, traders, analysts, and brokers earning those seven-figure paychecks, they can't all be douchebags. Right? Regardless, here's a guide to finding a man wealthy enough to buy you the dinners at Per Se or Le Bernardin that you richly deserve. Coming soon for the dudes: Our guide to Manhattan's richest cougar dens.

Here's an example:

P.J. Clarke's on the Hudson …
4 World Financial Center, New York, NY 10281

Attached to the World Financial Center, P.J. Clarke's on the Hudson provides the perfect opportunity for ladies to catch the eye of a banker type, or at the very least, a financial reporter from the Wall Street… Journal. The outdoor area teems with suits from 6 o'clock on, and the environment is always conducive to flirting and schmoozing. During the later evening hours, you'll find workaholics shoveling down giant undercooked burgers before they head back up to the office to pull yet another late night. Since they're lonely and vulnerable, this is a great time to pounce on them
http://gridskipper.com/travel/new-y...gers-guide-to-hunting-rich-men-314088.php#top

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Pretty funny how even those of us that feel they are so well refined treat each other like pieces of meat just like some of the worst dirtbags.

Being rich may be nice, but your life still sucks..

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
There needs to be a "Rich mans guide to dumping dum sluts into a dumpster without getting caught" um.. guide....

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
The whole "female equality" movement just can't seem to gain any ground on the "who's paying for shit" front, huh?

Disgusting.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
The whole "female equality" movement just can't seem to gain any ground on the "who's paying for shit" front, huh?

Disgusting.
never will as long as they control the pussy......

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
never will as long as they control the pussy......
But when guys use psychology to accomplish the same thing -- getting pussy without locking in to some long relationship or getting financially involved in the chick's life we're considered the worst scum known to man kind.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
But when guys use psychology to accomplish the same thing -- getting pussy without locking in to some long relationship or getting financially involved in the chick's life we're considered the worst scum known to man kind.
Depends on where you're looking for pussy. You go to a bar like they're telling these women to do and you're going to be able to find meaningless sex same as them. And that article does say that the next chapter was going to be to tell guys where to go to meet cougars. There are plenty of older women who just want to get laid by younger guys in order to feel as if they're still young, but don't want a commitment with someone young enough to be their grandson.

I think that the worst scum known to mankind issue is less a male-female thing and more of a matter of not being able to be honest with each other. A woman can be just as scummy if she leads a guy to believe she really likes him but isn't up front about not wanting more than dinner and a roll in the sack once a week. Same with a guy - if he's not up front with the girl and she starts thinking that somewhere down the line "they" might have a future, then yeah, he is a scumbag. Again, that's just my opinion.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Isn't a girl paying for a date just as emasculating as a woman driving a car (see the "What the F" forum)?

And I'm with Kris...my career aspirations end with being kept. :)