New York Police Story

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Late last night I looked out the window and saw 3 black males breaking into my garage. I called the police but they said no patrol cars were in the area. They said they would send someone over when possible. I hung up and immediately called the cops again and I said, "I just called you because there were thugs breaking into my garage. You don't have to hurry now...I shot them."

Within a few minutes there were six police cars on my block, plus a helicopter and a SWAT team. They caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the officers said: "I thought you said you shot them."

My reply: "I thought you said there were no police available."

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
I'm surprised they didn't arrest you.
yeh thats usually the way they work.
you cant look like a smarty in front of a cop. it would be more believable if they beat you half to death at the end of the story.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Late last night I looked out the window and saw 3 black males breaking into my garage. I called the police but they said no patrol cars were in the area. They said they would send someone over when possible. I hung up and immediately called the cops again and I said, "I just called you because there were thugs breaking into my garage. You don't have to hurry now...I shot them."

Within a few minutes there were six police cars on my block, plus a helicopter and a SWAT team. They caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the officers said: "I thought you said you shot them."

My reply: "I thought you said there were no police available."

and then what happened?