Newbie here w/ a question

Just thought I'd say "hi" to the forum & I was wondering, How old are O&A?? I've been listening for awhile now & I even went to a few site, I still can't find out. I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question & I'm wasting you time.

FOFOLINA

Hey Nikki welcome to wackbag...
you are not wasting time for what you asked.
Opie I think is 37 and Anthony is 39
Not so sure but i think this is as close to the age range

FOFOLINA

She wanted to know the age army.
Welcome Nikki

Actually, I just found some college newspaper interview & they're in their late 20's, early 30's. Just thought I'd let you know I found it. Oh, wow, the age I found is alot different than what you say. Maybe I'll just keep looking.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Nikki ]

FOFOLINA

oh ... well I did say i was not so sure about the age but i do know that it is in the 30's somewhere.

I dunno, I keep getting different ages, I think I'm just going to agree with you. "somewhere in the 30's" lol Thanks for all your help.

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Hey Nikki, can I ask you something? Why do you want to know about O&A's age so bad? ;) Just curious. To me they are totally cool guys and cool has nothing to do with age. :p Oh btw, WELCOME TO WACKBAG! :)

FOFOLINA

It's cause they dont act their age..
also they dont look their age.

Welcome to Wackbag.
If there's an adult on the show, it's Hughes, at 36 the younger of the two.Cumia 38,dominates blocks of the program....with impressions...
From the article in New York Aug 20,2001. Hope this clears this up for ya. :D

Originally posted by FOFOLINA:
<STRONG>It's cause they dont act their age..
also they dont look their age.</STRONG>
That's exactly why. Thank you spotcheckbilly.

Oh My I did not think they where that old. Anyhow welcome aboard Nikki. :D