NEXT WEEK on RocketBusta Radio...

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Next week on my wonderful and popular radio show, we will be conducting an interview with the one and only CHRIS JERICHO. So you should listen to me talking to Chris Jericho.

www.rocketbustaradio.com

Next Saturday night at 8PM eastern. The show will also be available for download a few hours after the live broadcast ends around 10:30PM.

So listen. We also had a Lacey interview tonight, and this week's episode featuring that interview will be available in a few hours or at some point tomorrow.

Yeah.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Jericho this Saturday, and Batista next Saturday.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
oooo im gonna have to listen....and please tell me that you will ask batista about what he said in his book about his wife

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
oooo im gonna have to listen....and please tell me that you will ask batista about what he said in his book about his wife
what did he say? That she likes to gape?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the post underneath this one. What he actually said is much much worse. And funnier.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Once again, like I said in that thread, it wasn't real. It was a bunch of things that the writer misquoted and took out of context and put together to create a buzz for his website.

As far as Batista, I'm busy at the time we're doing the interview, but I turned it down anyway because I have no interest in talking to the guy.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Wrestling is for queers.

See you at ROH, Nick!:action-sm
Oh and I'll probably talk to you when I call in on Saturday.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Just tell Jericho that he better entertain me on Raw on Monday.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Download the podcast if you didn't hear it live.

And subscribe. Because we rule.