NFA/Class III weapons

Dedicated thread for Machine Guns, SBR's, Silencers, n stuff.

I need to get off my lazy ass and finish my Titanium .22lr silencer project. It's only been a few years. I am slightly worried about how much time it will take to machine Ti to make the baffles in the monolithic core. Here is the tube and threaded end cap I've had laying around. The core is still at work, but is a slip fit inside the tube.

I also never did figure out a way to attach a shotgun silencer that I was happy with. Might take some of my n-rich tax money and get a Mossberg with the goofy attachment, and just use it's threaded barrel as a base for my Silencer listed for a 0.75" bore.

For that I'd just go steel, and shoot it with some oil inside from time to time to prevent rust being too big of an issue.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i am dieing to make one for a .22, or buy one of the GSG 5's that was already converted buy gemtech

THE FEZ MAN

wont it be much quieter if they hand loaded the ammo? one of the reasons i want the .22 can is that i can buy subsonic ammo for it, i should get a threaded bbl for my g19. ive looked into several different options for a suppressed carbine but they are going to have to be a two stamp gun.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
wont it be much quieter if they hand loaded the ammo? one of the reasons i want the .22 can is that i can buy subsonic ammo for it, i should get a threaded bbl for my g19. ive looked into several different options for a suppressed carbine but they are going to have to be a two stamp gun.
There's plenty of subsonic 9mm available - 147 grain.

You can do a suppressed carbine one one stamp is the carbine barrel is over 16", or if the suppressor is permanently attached, and the length of the can+barrel is over 16".

Fez, depending on the type of gun, you might even be able to build a 16" gun with an integral suppressor. That would keep you at 1 tax stamp, and keep the whole thing nice and quiet.

THE FEZ MAN

i keep eyeing up an gsg 5 sd, gemtec made on but they wanted too much money for it,.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Filled out the form-4 to xfer the Gemtech Trinity to my B/F, and plan to get the TiRant 45 asap :action-sm

paid for an AAC TiRant 45. Got my new checkbooks in today so will send my love letter to the ATF tomorrow. Am hoping to take the can home by 2014.

Thanks Obama! *waves*

THE FEZ MAN

I'm back at it. Anyone file a form 1 lately? I am going to bite the bullet and build a gsg5 SBR then possibly build a pew pew also. Any ideas on a stack for the inside that is not fully machined? I've been seeing people use freeze plugs but I'm skeptical. And concerned with baffle strikes, I only plan on .22 for the time being. I read an article that Cleo letters are now shall issue in most states if all other background checks are completed

Oh and should I bother with a trust or did the ATf get there way and start fucking with that system?

THE FEZ MAN

well the pew pew went kaput kaput that fast apparently I'm not that good of a welder, and i melted the part i was trying to weld, on that note...... who makes a nice .22 pew pew for a carbine? I'm still going to do the SBR on the GSG gemtec was what i was looking at, I've got some FU money coming my way not a lot but i think i could pull off 500$ for the can.

Hate & Discontent

well the pew pew went kaput kaput that fast apparently I'm not that good of a welder, and i melted the part i was trying to weld, on that note...... who makes a nice .22 pew pew for a carbine? I'm still going to do the SBR on the GSG gemtec was what i was looking at, I've got some FU money coming my way not a lot but i think i could pull off 500$ for the can.
If you're buying one, for the love of shit get a SilencerCo. I've shot with the dudes that run the company, and they make some fucking amazing products.

THE FEZ MAN

I checked out there website. They do have some interesting products just need to do some more reasearch on it before i go all in. I talked to ms. Fezman about it and I've been approved for the purchase. I might talk to another lawyer about a gun trust

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
I checked out there website. They do have some interesting products just need to do some more reasearch on it before i go all in. I talked to ms. Fezman about it and I've been approved for the purchase. I might talk to another lawyer about a gun trust
funny you bring this up. I have to go see a lawyer and get a trust set up. Tuesday I had cash moneys ready to buy a can but didn't want to go solo for it. I want the wife and later the kids in my trust, maybe my brother.

THE FEZ MAN

funny you bring this up. I have to go see a lawyer and get a trust set up. Tuesday I had cash moneys ready to buy a can but didn't want to go solo for it. I want the wife and later the kids in my trust, maybe my brother.
I would hate to keel over dead and the wife to sell my shit for pennies or worse be forced to turn it over to the law. A friends wife just got screwed selling his stuff

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
I would hate to keel over dead and the wife to sell my shit for pennies or worse be forced to turn it over to the law. A friends wife just got screwed selling his stuff
I am in luck. My wife does know that my guns are worth a large sum of money. She also knows that I do keep a record of the value them in the safe and that my kids should get them. If she does have to sell them I doubt she will get taken, my brother would help her with the values.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I am in luck. My wife does know that my guns are worth a large sum of money. She also knows that I do keep a record of the value them in the safe and that my kids should get them. If she does have to sell them I doubt she will get taken, my brother would help her with the values.
He would probably help her with more then just the guns in you're absence I bet ;)

Hate & Discontent

SilencerCo is now offering trusts for $130.

THE FEZ MAN

I'm going to have my lawyer look into a trust but she is hesitant to get involved with my gun shenanigans she was none too happy about the idea of me getting fingerprinted. i also talked to the chief of my work police force, he said he would sign a letter but recommended that I'm a moron for allowing the government to know what kind of toys i owned. his exact words "if something goes wrong you are the first person they are going to go after" ( fyi he's a personal friend of my mine and can't sign my letter anyway because i don't live in the town were i work)

I'm going to have my lawyer look into a trust but she is hesitant to get involved with my gun shenanigans she was none too happy about the idea of me getting fingerprinted. i also talked to the chief of my work police force, he said he would sign a letter but recommended that I'm a moron for allowing the government to know what kind of toys i owned. his exact words "if something goes wrong you are the first person they are going to go after" ( fyi he's a personal friend of my mine and can't sign my letter anyway because i don't live in the town were i work)
Your cop friend is right. Registration is dangerous. Also, I had no idea that private sales had been outlawed in PA. You guys got fucked.

THE FEZ MAN

i went to the gun show today at oaks, meh, it was ok, same old shit, same old rhetoric, i swear the same 50 fat guys wearing boony hats old cammo m65 field jackets and scraggly beards bitching about obama that were at the last one i went to 4 years ago. i had a bug up my ass to go, I'm glad i went alone, and glad i went early i was hoping it wouldn't be crowded and i was right till about noon and the musty smelling hordes started rolling in. i bought a heavy dress belt from the holster guy and left after my second trip through, i was thinking about buying a HK mp5 sd in .22 but there was only one i saw and it was not the sd model its the same model i have, there were 4 GSG 522sd but i didn't want that, i don't like the way they changed it and from what I've read the HK version is a little nicer i also toyed with the idea of a walther p22 with the threaded bbl. only one i saw was in the desert tan and i didn't really like the look of that. i was kind of surprised a few of the dealers i used to see every show were not there but oh well i wasn't going to buy anything from them any way.

THE FEZ MAN

oh i forgot, i did fondle a GLOCK 42, its a shame its a .380 i really liked it. perfect fit in my hand nice slim compact and felt like any other glock i own, i know that the new .380 rounds are achieving .9mm ballistics but quite frankly I'm cheep and don't want to buy any more ammo.

Hate & Discontent

Your cop friend is right. Registration is dangerous. Also, I had no idea that private sales had been outlawed in PA. You guys got fucked.
There's hundreds of thousands of NFA items in the registry, with 200,000+ forms processed every year.

Sent from the U.S.S. Sulaco