NFA/Class III weapons

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
The octane 9 is now on the shortlist, I've been looking at several reviews, I really like the idea of being able to swap the 9mm can to the .22. I am bummed that the gem tec apparently is not great but oh well. I'm going to have to find some crap to sell or.... Heaven forbid...... Get a job to pay for it
On a 22 you will need the fixed barrel spacer for the Octane. However, it's easy to clean all the lead, bullet lube, and fouling from 22 ammo out of the Octane once you're done shooting it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
On a 22 you will need the fixed barrel spacer for the Octane. However, it's easy to clean all the lead, bullet lube, and fouling from 22 ammo out of the Octane once you're done shooting it.
Have you seen first hand the liberty mystic in action? I like the idea of having a can that can handle a 556 if I feel like it, it's not that I'm cheep, I just don't feel like giving the government any more money than I need too and the multi mount that can take a 556 is appealing ...... So is a 300 black out upper

Hate & Discontent

Have you seen first hand the liberty mystic in action? I like the idea of having a can that can handle a 556 if I feel like it, it's not that I'm cheep, I just don't feel like giving the government any more money than I need too and the multi mount that can take a 556 is appealing ...... So is a 300 black out upper
I haven't seen one in person, but everything they promise sounds a little too good to be true, especially in a can you can take apart.

The Octane 9 is rated for 300BLK, but only subsonic.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I haven't seen one in person, but everything they promise sounds a little too good to be true, especially in a can you can take apart.

The Octane 9 is rated for 300BLK, but only subsonic.
I'm still looking around for either one, I really want to get one before that lying fucking cunt gets elected

Hate & Discontent

I'm still looking around for either one, I really want to get one before that lying fucking cunt gets elected
Honestly, I'll be surprised if we see anyone going after NFA items with any kind of legislation for a while, only because they're A) rarely used in crimes, and B) stay out of the limelight. A couple of idiots at the federal level have proposed raising the NFA tax, but those have gone nowhere.

If she gets elected we will definitely see gun and ammo panic buying all over again, especially anything that looks like an AR-15 or an AK-47.