NFL Tour [PS3, 360]

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Anyone else download the demo for this game yet? I did yesterday off the PSN Store and within 5 minutes I could tell that NFL Tour is a complete and utter piece of shit. Don't waste your time downloading this sub-par NFL Blitz clone. ;p

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Anyone else download the demo for this game yet? I did yesterday off the PSN Store and within 5 minutes I could tell that NFL Tour is a complete and utter piece of shit. Don't waste your time downloading this sub-par NFL Blitz clone. ;p
I could have told you that and I didn't even play the demo..

Plunkies

I saw a gameplay video of it a while back and it looked like shit.

Dark Reyule

Heaven is a nice book and Bea Arthur's vagina.
EA is simply taking the lame NFL Street franchise and slapping an even lamer coat of paint on it like they do with all their sports games.

I enjoyed the Street franchise. I may give the Demo ago,and see how it handles on the 360.

TheICON

Showstopper, Main Eventer
Is it another lame spinoff game like NFL Coach was a couple years ago? And does it cost the same outlandish 60 bucks?

Dark Reyule

Heaven is a nice book and Bea Arthur's vagina.
Is it another lame spinoff game like NFL Coach was a couple years ago? And does it cost the same outlandish 60 bucks?

Yup and yup, that's EA for you.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Its an OK rental. Because of the simple controls, its fun if you have a wife or a friend over that is clueless about how to play Madden. But there is no way its worth $60.00. Maybe $20.00. But EA doesn't like the idea of selling any NFL football games for $20.00. Ask ESPN.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
I didn't like it. The AI on defense is atrocious.