Nicki Minaj receives death threats for supporting Mitt Romney

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
"I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/You lazy bitches is f*cking up the economy," declares Minaj on Lil Wayne's newly released mixtape Dedication 4. Though news of her support for the GOP is spreading fast online, it seems her lyrics might be sarcastic (editor's note: Ya think? Really?!). Minaj has previously Tweeted that she thinks Obama's healthcare legislation should have gone even further, writing, “That should be a God given right! Even with Obama Care, too much involved. Just give FREE health care to all. @barackobama What can we do?”

[video=youtube;-jF6Fza1LFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-jF6Fza1LFI[/video]

That's the party that's all about diversity and unification. Peace, love, dope!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Anyone that honestly gives a flying fuck who she is voting for should just fist their own asshole. What a waste of sweet sweet twitterspace.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Anyone that honestly gives a flying fuck who she is voting for should just fist their own asshole. What a waste of sweet sweet twitterspace.
Twitter's pretty much a waste of space in the 1st place.
Twitter and spooks, just a total loss.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I just enjoy the fact that the people who presumably listen to a lot of rap music (that's racist, I know) apparently can't understand that the lyrics might not always be completely factual.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I know Rachael Maddow is an annoying twat but I would rather listen to her thoughts on politics rather than this lady.

[video=youtube;T6j4f8cHBIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM[/video]

So she's dumb. Does she deserve death threats?

Keep it classy libtards.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Are the death threats coming from Republicans? "whaa"

I just enjoy the fact that the people who presumably listen to a lot of rap music (that's racist, I know) apparently can't understand that the lyrics might not always be completely factual.
Im the same song she actually talks about hanging out with zombies too.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
It turns out she isn't even registered to vote, and hasn't been for years... if ever.

Now that's what you call 'mad ennerish'

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
That comment could use some punctuation and lower case letters.

KRSOne

Yes. It happens every time something like this happens. They're fucking scumbags.
"Libtards" are vicious, they will say awful things about the Bush daughters and Palins daughters but if someone even mentions a democrats kid its the end of the world and they need to be arrested and put in the Gulag.

Which is why its in the globalists interest to have a democrat in the white house because it calms down the violent libs.

"Libtards" are vicious, they will say awful things about the Bush daughters and Palins daughters but if someone even mentions a democrats kid its the end of the world and they need to be arrested and put in the Gulag.

Which is why its in the globalists interest to have a democrat in the white house because it calms down the violent libs.
Umm...are you fucking kidding me you Alex Jones fan boy?

Rush limbaugh once held up a picture of a 13 year old Chelsea Clinton and called her "the White House dog" and no one gave a shit.

Letterman made a joke about Palin's daughter and there were protests ouside his fucking studios.

And I love the Bush daughters. one of them does pro-choice commercials now!

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
I think I'd fuck Niki Minaj. As long as I didn't have to listen to her.