nightmare in manhatten

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I WAS ON MY WAY TO WWF NY, I WAS ALREADY RUNNING LATE. IT WAS ABOUT HALF PAST 8, WHEN I GET OFF THE TRAIN AT THE WRONG STOP...SO I START TO PONDER WHAT TO DO, SO I REACH FOR A CIGARETTE, BUT I HAVE NO LIGHT, SO I ASK THIS SPANISH GUY FOR A LIGHT, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET CRACKED IN MY MOUTH...THE DUDE TRIED TO STEEL MY JACKET AS I TRIED TO GET UP THEN SOMEONE ELSE KICKS ME IN THE BACK...THEY TRY TO TAKE MY JACKET BUT THEY WERE GONNA HAVE TO STAB ME TO GET IT...THANK THE LORD OUR GOD THAT 2 AUXILARY COPS CAME OVER AND JUMPED THESE GUYS...I HAVE LIVED TO TELL THE TALE.
I ALSO STILL HAVE MY JACKET, THE ONLY THING I LOST WAS THE TOP OF MY FIRST THREE BOTTOM TEETH..THEY WERE CHIPPED FROM THE BLOW TO THE MOUTH...OK LONG STORY I KNOW...PEACE..
OH NAKED GIRLS OH

DIRTY_HARRY

Sorry for that guy Wish I was there to even things up we would have kicked ass but I wasnt. People like that meaning bad dudes who can only be bad in groups need a beating it pisses me off hugely

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

P

PR

Sorry about that MAV I didn't realize that was you. Next time you should identify yourself.