Nightmare PMS girlfriend / wife

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Anyone have a wife or girlfriend where PMS / the period is a real problem? I'm talking beyond the average typical woman. Where it really fucks with the relationship.

My girl freaked out because there was a 15 minute delay from when she sent an email and when I responded. 15 minutes! I'm at work, she knows this. Last month she cried because she imagined I didn't like her.

And to the women, do birth control pills that minimize the cycle reduce this? We're a newish couple now, but I can see this being a real problem down the road.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
How long have you been dating? That is always important.

If it hasn't been long, run for your life, and I'm not kidding.

If it's been a while, I would just try and have as little contact with her during that week, and when you do just take deep breaths and realize you are dealing with an insane person, and that the real girl is on "vacation" so to speak.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
if the commercials are right, she might have PMDD (pre-menstrual dysmorphic disorder or something like that). If it's that bad, she needs to address it with her doc. Supposedly there's a new pill (Yaz - yeah, I know, they were big in the 80s) that is supposed to help wtih PMDD.

WW might have a point, but who wants to be in 3/4 of a relationship? Although, that might be a good thing. :)

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
More important is she a fan of The Boys?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Is this the same girl you had to use a shoehorn to get your dick in? If so, between that and this she sounds like more trouble than she's worth.

My wife has what I think are beyond the normal cramps associated with PMS, but she's never really turned into a psycho. She just bitches that her stomach hurts a couple days a month.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Is this the same girl you had to use a shoehorn to get your dick in? If so, between that and this she sounds like more trouble than she's worth.
Yes, but I'm in wuv.

My wife has what I think are beyond the normal cramps associated with PMS, but she's never really turned into a psycho. She just bitches that her stomach hurts a couple days a month.
A little heroin solves that problem.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Is she normal, or at least less pyschotic when she's not on the rag? I had some roommates in college who totally played up the period thing and were really unapproachable. Sometimes their bitchiness was inconsistent, which led me to believe they were getting off on it or something.

There are so many different birth control pills out there, so I'm sure there is one that could help with the mood swings. I'm sure it's advertised in a nicer way so that people don't get defensive. I've been on the pill since I was 16 or something, so I don't know life off it.

Girls suck.

Aug 5, 2004
"the PMS defense freed Christine English after confessed to killing her boyfriend by deliberately ramming him into a utility pole with her car; and after killing a co-worker, Sandie Smith was put on probation - with one condition: she must report monthly for injections of progesterone to control symptoms of PMS. By the 1990s, the PMS defense paved the way for other hormonal defenses.

Sheryl Lynn Massip could place her 6 month old son under a car, run over him repeatedly, and then, uncertain he was dead, do it again, then claim postpartum depression and be given outpatient medical help. No feminist protested."

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
"the PMS defense freed Christine English after confessed to killing her boyfriend by deliberately ramming him into a utility pole with her car; and after killing a co-worker, Sandie Smith was put on probation - with one condition: she must report monthly for injections of progesterone to control symptoms of PMS. By the 1990s, the PMS defense paved the way for other hormonal defenses.

Sheryl Lynn Massip could place her 6 month old son under a car, run over him repeatedly, and then, uncertain he was dead, do it again, then claim postpartum depression and be given outpatient medical help. No feminist protested."

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
on the flip side, pms could be a decent defense after throwing your woman down the stairs....SHE PROVOKED ME!!!

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
Give her some info on Mirena IUD's - no periods, no PMS. Best invention EVER!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
My chick went on this hormonal birth control thathas her horned up and mellow almost all the time. She got angry with me the other day because I worked late and I wasn't there to help her out with her needs.

Dani524

Jun 18, 2006
New Jersey

:haha7: You are right Simby. We do.

Birth control pills can stabilize a women's hormones; but we all still get very bitchy during that time - with or without pills. No one has come up with a bitchy-pain in the ass pill yet. I am so sure when they do, you guys will buy stock in the company.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Does this happen every month when she bleeds, or is it like every so often?

My wife gets that way, but its like every 3 months. I couldn't handle it every month - I'd keep a woodchipper in the back yard if that was the case.

As for someone above stating PMDD - thats a made up disease. The medication they use to treat that is the exact same thing as Prozac, except for a little pink coloring added to it. A new label gave Lilly the rights to push the patent on Prozac back another year.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Give her some info on Mirena IUD's - no periods, no PMS. Best invention EVER!
If you don't wanna do all that, just have her take her normal birth control pills, and skip the sugar pills. Just start the next month's regular pills instead. If there's never a lapse in birth control, she'll never have a period, and she'll in turn never have PMS.

My g/f can be pretty bad when it comes to PMS and stuff, and since neither of us have health insurance I'm glad she smokes weed, it'd kill us if she didn't.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
um no comment

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
just have her take her normal birth control pills, and skip the sugar pills. Just start the next month's regular pills instead. If there's never a lapse in birth control, she'll never have a period, and she'll in turn never have PMS

That's gotta do something funky to the body.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
That's gotta do something funky to the body.
My ex wife did it for years with her doc's approval. He said just flow it out once to twice a year and it's all good.

Warning though, that once a year is supposedly like a period X5, so plan to spend a few days on the couch or something.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
My ex wife did it for years with her doc's approval. He said just flow it out once to twice a year and it's all good.

Warning though, that once a year is supposedly like a period X5, so plan to spend a few days on the couch or something.
Im glad the complicated anatomy of a woman can be likened to draining a pool at the end of a season. I thought woman actually doing that with the pill was an urban legend.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Nope, I know quite a few women who do it that way.

And it's not quite like draining a pool, I think it has more to do with the fact that you've forgotten how much they suck, so it seems a lot worse than it really is, heh.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Send her off to the Moon Lodge, like the Injuns did.