Nihilist Arby's (@nihilist_arbys on Twitter)

Lord Zero

It's Columbus Day, so we're gonna sail over to McDonald's, beat the shit out of everyone, wreck the place & call it arbys

Enjoy arbys

10:06 AM - 9 Oct 2017
This Friday the 13th, remember: it's not the calendar's fault that life is a fucking horror show & death is the only way out.

Eat arbys

8:57 AM - 13 Oct 2017

Lord Zero

Costume idea: life support machine, since there's nothing scarier than that which refuses to free us from this hell

Eat arbys

1:39 PM - 27 Oct 2017

Lord Zero

All the turkey in the world isn't gonna make her love you again. Have another cigarette & be thankful the end is near

Eat arbys

7:37 AM - 23 Nov 2017
You ARE an irrelevant turd careening towards eternal non-sentience.
You'll BE dead forever

Are/be
Arebe
Arby
Arbys

Eat arbys

12:20 PM - 15 Nov 2017
Ah life. one second, you think it's wonderful & the next, it's jerking off all over your hopes and dreams right in front of you

Enjoy arbys

8:02 AM - 10 Nov 2017

Lord Zero

In honor of MLK day we're pretending that our sandwiches are free

Enjoy arbys

9:09 AM - 15 Jan 2018
My fellow Americans, i, a pile of strangely colored meats, would like to assure you, we are doomed and I don't care. Believe me.

Eat arbys

6:20 PM - 30 Jan 2018

Lord Zero

Arby’s for breakfast
Arby’s at noon
Eternal oblivion
Will come for you soon
Arby’s for dinner
Cocaine and gin
There is no god
And this is the end

Please continue enjoying Arby’s

8:05 AM - 7 Mar 2018

Bobobie

Arby's sucks, not because it's unhealthy. The meat is grey and tepid looking and looks nothing like actual Roast Beef. I can't think of a more pathetic and tasteless sandwich and it's even more lame than Mr Hotdog, which is the second worst of the fastfood eateries. I'd rather eat a Steakum Sandwich or 7-11 Burrito that sat on the Warming tray for 12 hours. I love unhealthy fast food, but why would eat unhealthy and horrible tasting fast food.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Arby's sucks, not because it's unhealthy. The meat is grey and tepid looking and looks nothing like actual Roast Beef. I can't think of a more pathetic and tasteless sandwich and it's even more lame than Mr Hotdog, which is the second worst of the fastfood eateries. I'd rather eat a Steakum Sandwich or 7-11 Burrito that sat on the Warming tray for 12 hours. I love unhealthy fast food, but why would eat unhealthy and horrible tasting fast food.
No one cares.

Eat Arby's.

Lord Zero

Some of you will die tonight and it’s just a lameass Wednesday.

Enjoy Arby’s.
6:49 PM - 29 Aug 2018
This 9-11, go ahead and get that abortion. Your dad’s distracted watching the flag or whatever the fuck he’s doing over there.

Also, never forget the arbys.
10:54 AM - 11 Sep 2018
There are no Arby’s locations in heaven, because there is no such thing as heaven. There are numerous Arby’s locations in hell, because this is hell.

Enjoy Arby’s
5:26 PM - 3 Oct 2018
Remember Jared from subway?

Eat Arby’s.
11:24 AM - 13 Oct 2018
You’ve made your decision. Why not stop in at Arby’s on your way to the bridge?

Thanks for enjoying arbys.
2:44 PM - 20 Oct 2018
Arby’s Sunday funday facts:
-there’s no god
-church is a waste of time
-so is anything else you’re planning on doing today
-soon you’ll be dead
-so will everyone you’ve ever met
-soon after that, no one will ever speak your name again or even remember you ever existed

Eat Arby’s
7:19 AM - 21 Oct 2018
What do arbys and hardcore alcoholics have in common?

We both have serious shakes.

Also, we’re both covered in spilled whiskey and blood.

Enjoy Arby’s
12:59 PM - 3 Nov 2018
Tonight there’s only one contest that really matters: which online idealogues will emerge victorious to self righteously mock the vanquished. For the rest of us, it’s toil, sleep, toil, die, just as it’s always been and always shall be, until the sun swallows us all

Vote arbys
6:05 PM - 6 Nov 2018