Nineteen Tons Of Pot Dumped At Sea Near US-Mexico Border

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
The U.S. Navy says an aircraft carrier group recovered about 19 tons of marijuana dumped from small boats in the Pacific Ocean near California's border with Mexico. The Navy said Tuesday that two single-engine boats – each about 25 feet long – were spotted about 15 hours apart on Saturday. People aboard the boats began dumping plastic bags, and the boats escaped before authorities arrived.

Lt. Aaron Kakiel says no one was captured. The seizures occurred in international waters about 85 miles off the Mexican coast.

Authorities recovered about eight tons of marijuana from the first boat and 11 tons from the second. The carrier USS Nimitz and cruiser USS Princeton were assisted by the U.S. Coast Guard and Mexican navy.
Link

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Mexican dirt weed, no real loss

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
What did the sailors do with the 15 tons of pot they pulled from the water? Were they able to turn over all 10 tons of pot to the DEA for processing and disposal?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Domestic hybrids are much better. I know that, and I don't smoke pot!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
stevethrower, it's all psychological. You yell cannabis, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell pot, we've got a party on our hands on the Fourth of July.

Mexican navy.
A trustworthy bunch I'm sure.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
19 tons and what do you get
DEA press and the weed is all wet

bedhumper

Oct 9, 2011
Bbbbut, the spics are the most important people in this country, shitskins, leftists and libertards tell me so!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
How about they make it legal so I can?
Agreed, but if you're going to buy illegal pot, might as well be American grown. I don't smoke, but I've seen the attention growers around here put into it, and it must be good stuff.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
Agreed, but if you're going to buy illegal pot, might as well be American grown. I don't smoke, but I've seen the attention growers around here put into it, and it must be good stuff.
Bullshit. Unless you're buying direct from the grower, you're getting Kine from BC. Or so I've been told.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

Bullshit. Unless you're buying direct from the grower, you're getting Kine from BC. Or so I've been told.
"whaa"

Do you mean kind bud?

Northern Cali is home to the Emerald Triangle, sir. Best bud this side of the border. Or so I've been told.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Yup, I live in Humboldt County, right in the middle of it. Marijuana is easily our largest industry. I know a lot of people who grow (you kind of have to around here) and the fucking attention they put into their plants is amazing.

I smoked a lot in HS, and up until 2010 smoked a handful of times a year (usually while camping/backpacking) and the shit grown around here would knock me on my ass.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
No shit. My girlfriend's brother has a growhouse and there are two more within....walking distance. Aside from the moron who put his plants in a rentable POD overnight, I've never seen such meticulous attention to detail in gardening.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
No shit. My girlfriend's brother has a growhouse and there are two more within....walking distance. Aside from the moron who put his plants in a rentable POD overnight, I've never seen such meticulous attention to detail in gardening.
Yeah the fucking competition around here is insane, so people really focus on their craft. I could pick up insanely good indoor for $3000/lb easily... and that's top of the line stuff. Good outdoor goes for around $2000/lb, maybe even less around November when people are very motivated to move it.

The weirdest thing around here is everyone is dying to show you their setup and explain the detail in which they tend their plants. I'll go to a stranger's house for a party with some friends, and within 15 minutes he'll be showing me his 100 plant grow room. And these morons are surprised they get ripped off so often.

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
nasty schwag. let them catch it

yeah I get my bud from cali :) thanks to everyone growing there.