'Ninja Bandit' Strikes Staten Island For 18th Time

thegreenninja

Alkey fan since day 1
Feb 15, 2006
Your moms box.
http://wcbstv.com/local/staten.island.ninja.2.595952.html
STATEN ISLAND (CBS) ― A man who dresses from head-to-toe as a ninja, complete with samurai-style weapons, and burglarizes homes in mostly upscale areas of Staten Island, has struck again, police believe, twice over the weekend.

That would bring the total houses that police say the so-called "ninja bandit" has struck to 18.

"I don't even want to stay in the house anymore," says Todt Hill resident Jean Interlandi who owns one of the homes that was hit.

Interlandi says Saturday night, her husband had to be taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance. When she returned Sunday, a rear sliding door had been opened and $50,000 in jewelry was gone.

"I think it's a terrible thing. I feel terrible, really terrible," she says.

After midnight Sunday, a house few doors away from Interlandi's was also hit. A burglar went up to the second floor terrace, entered an open window, took $20,000 in jewelry, $7,000 in cash, and $50,000 in watches.

Even though no one saw the bandit in these latest two intrusions, they're very similar to 16 others attributed to the bandit.

Police say the suspect struck a home on Jefferson Avenue on Sept. 6. That's where a frightened Phil Chiolo saw the intruder dressed in black, holding a pair of nunchaku, and striking Chiolo on the collar bone and the head.

"And there, standing facing me, was a ninja, a guy dressed like a ninja," said Chiolo at the time.

Chiolo claimed to have stabbed the bandit in the chest with a knife before he ran from the house, the knife's handle still emerging from his chest.

Two weeks later, on Flagg Place, Maryann Carlo saw the man in her home.

"I turned to go down the hallway and there he was," she recalls.

The ninja bandit has struck a least five neighborhoods since May 30th. Police believe they're all connected.

"No forced entry, it's part of the pattern we believe on Staten Island," said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly.

The so-called "Ninja Bandit" has slipped into the homes via skylights, windows and front doors, making off with cash, jewelry and a cell phone, police said.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Racism callbacks aside, ninja bandit fucking rules. You can't say you never had the urge to do something like that.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
The thing about ninjas, is they have ancient Asian Wiizerdry.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
what fucking dopes doesnt lock their fucking doors?!?!

And fuck those rich cunts in "todt hill", muthafuckers have insurance

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
The article said skylights and windows too, so he's not always just walking in the open front door.
Fine skylights I get, if you have one you wouldnt think "wow, some asshole could get on our roof and come in through there" but fucking windows?!

I dont know about you but I lock my fucking windows at night

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Plus, it's now fucking cold out. Who the hell is leaving windows open when it's 40 degrees out? If you're dumb enough to leave your windows & doors unlocked, tough shit.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
"I think it's a terrible thing. I feel terrible, really terrible," she says.
Tha-That's terrible, I'm sorry.