HitW Ninja Terminator(it's on Youtube) 9pm EST

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
We are doing a HitW tonight. Not sure what time. Not sure what movie. I’ve lobbed Ninja Terminator Out there as a suggestion. Waiting for feedback from everyone else.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
We are doing a HitW tonight. Not sure what time. Not sure what movie. I’ve lobbed Ninja Terminator Out there as a suggestion. Waiting for feedback from everyone else.
Seconded just so we can do something

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
On @Lord Zero 's Birthday, come celebrate it with the forbidden, subtextual romance between a talking pig and an animatronic baby, as well as some others who enjoy making fun of bad movies as they watch THE Youtube sensation,

Ninja Terminator!​

@Neon
@Pigdango
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
On Lord Zero 's Birthday, come celebrate it with the forbidden, subtextual romance between a talking pig and an animatronic baby, as well as some others who enjoy making fun of bad movies as they watch THE Youtube sensation,

Ninja Terminator!​

@Jacuzzi Billy
@Discoman
@DrewDown
@mascan42
@JoeyDVDZ

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
On Lord Zero 's Birthday, come celebrate it with the forbidden, subtextual romance between a talking pig and an animatronic baby, as well as some others who enjoy making fun of bad movies as they watch THE Youtube sensation,

Ninja Terminator!​

@ysr50
@mikeybot
@Mikefrombx
@BIV
@Queen_Bona

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

Ninja Terminator!​

@TomC
@Falldog
@Bobobie,
@Ballbuster1
@BCH

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

Ninja Terminator!​

@tattered
@mascan42,
@lajikal
@WhiteHonkyDevil
@ruckstande

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Burph. Too late for me tonight.
I made up the 9:06 because it looks like a throwing star. I know, how cute!

How about a 8:08 PM EST start time instead if Piggy wants that instead?

LiddyRules

I made up the 9:06 because it looks like a throwing star. I know, how cute!

How about a 8:08 PM EST start time instead if Piggy wants that instead?
8:08 works for me.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Sounds awesome, but I have kung fu tonight.
Well, I do hope one day the practitioners of Karate(Ninjas) and Kung Fu can finally one night meet and realize that they are both practitioners of martial arts and can enjoy each other's styles.

LiddyRules

Well, I do hope one day the practitioners of Karate(Ninjas) and Kung Fu can finally one night meet and realize that they are both practitioners of martial arts and can enjoy each other's styles.
Until they realize there's only one martial arts style worth studying - gymkata.

LiddyRules

My stupid Dell's stupid battery won't stupid charge and the stupid laptop is being coy about how much it stupid likes my stupid charger. So it works kind of, but it could be problematic.

On that stupid note, how are Chromebooks/Netbooks not as my main computer but as the portable one?