Nintendo Nintendo Announces New SNES Console

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I got this on an impulse....

...so I ask, what should I play first as someone who hasn't owned a Nintendo since the Nes?
Super Mario World!

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator

...so I ask, what should I play first as someone who hasn't owned a Nintendo since the Nes?
Super Metroid

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So the hook with the SNES is all their shitty games had the word "super" in front of them? :rolleyes:

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

Super Tetteris!!

I have an emulator of SNES having never owned one either. I've been playing Zelda and Mario.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Never owned an SNES. Had Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, Xbox 360, PS 1, 2, & 3, and the Xbox One. So I missed the whole "super" thing.
I had an NES and a Genesis. Then a com-pew-tor. About 4 or so years ago I found a cheap PS2 that barely worked, but that entertained me for a month or so before I got bored with it. Then the emulator.

I didn't care much for the PS2 if you want me to be honest. I'm not a video game person so there might be a generational thing where I'm comfortable with 8/16 bitters. Then modern games. But the PS2 felt slow and clunky.

I think I prefer the older games. Usually, I just want to fuck around, I don't want to watch hours of cut scenes.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I was into survival horror games for about five minutes, and went through a guitar hero phase that lasted less than that. Otherwise, not much into gaming.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Chrono Trigger is the best SNES game and one of the greatest RPGs of all time too bad they didn’t include it on the mini.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Never owned an SNES. Had Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, Xbox 360, PS 1, 2, & 3, and the Xbox One. So I missed the whole "super" thing.
I had all of those, add a PS4 and Commodore 64, subtract the Genesis

Bobobie

So the hook with the SNES is all their shitty games had the word "super" in front of them? :rolleyes:
... and they are all cartoonish kidish animeish JPRPG crap. My first gaming system was commodore computer and never ever felt the desire to own Nitendo or play any of their games.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Lol, Switch's new online sucks cock.

Own virtual console games? Too bad. Don't throw away your WiiU.

Want to talk online? Use a separate phone app.

Want to back up your saves? Pay me.I

MS had better online on the OG Xbox.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Which was practically a PC, so you're saying PC is master race? Knew you'd eventually come around.
Same can also be said for current gen consoles really. Except for the Switch. That thing stinks and people still powder Nintendo's balls.

Castlevania IV, definitely.

*After SMW, mod it. You'll never need another video game the rest of your life!*