Nintendo Switch (NX) Launching In 2017 To Ensure Large Games Lineup

Don't know, never played them.

Actually, I might have tried, but they were like Cut Scene: The Video Game.
I know the characters were all designed by the creator of Dragon Ball Z but nothing else beside that.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
There was a game 'loosely based' off Chrono Trigger. It was shit in its purest form.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I haven't owned a Zelda game since Wind Waker, and I gave up on Twilight Princess when the 'tutorial' exceeded an hour...

But the videos of this one look like Nintendo has finally moved away from the hand-holding and linear gameplay that made me sick of new Zelda games.

Good for them.

DrewDown

All are welcome
What are the chances that the connection port between the two controllers and the tablet end up getting bent and don't work after a few intense boss showdowns? The idea for the Switch is cool, but I'm not sure I trust the technology. Shit looks made to be broken.

What are the chances that the connection port between the two controllers and the tablet end up getting bent and don't work after a few intense boss showdowns? The idea for the Switch is cool, but I'm not sure I trust the technology. Shit looks made to be broken.
That's why they make things like the 2DS. Smaller screens than 3ds XL, but sturdy as a brick shit house.

We'll probably see some other variation of this console down the road that's one solid piece of hardware.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
They are having real problems with the left joycon losing sinc in the early release systems. This could be fixed with a firmware update at launch...providing it's a software problem.

If not, and it's hardware....Nintendo might be in trouble if they have to replace half of all the joycons that retail at $40 each.

They are having real problems with the left joycon losing sinc in the early release systems. This could be fixed with a firmware update at launch...providing it's a software problem.

If not, and it's hardware....Nintendo might be in trouble if they have to replace half of all the joycons that retail at $40 each.
Never buy a console at launch, its just asking for trouble. Same goes for video cards as well.

Let the bugs get worked out and then wait for a sale.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So, fanboys are dropping 10's on Zelda all over the place.

I look forward to the bickering and fighting over who gets game of the year.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Looks like Zelda is finally a reason to buy a used Wii U somewhere down the line

KRSOne

Wii U Vs Switch Zelda comparison.

I prefer the wiiu in the cave area but the switch looks better outside. I never buy stuff like the switch or ps4 on launch day, I wait at least 3-6 months to see if there are any problems. I waited a few years to get a xbox 360 and it still sucked. The wii u version is stuck at 720p, the switch version is at 900p when docked.

Last edited:

KRSOne

Nintendo should have something like the game pass. They would sell so many systems if they had their entire library of nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and wii games.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Nintendo should have something like the game pass. They would sell so many systems if they had their entire library of nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and wii games.
That makes entirely too much sense. It is therefore a bad business decision.