Nintendo Switch (NX) Launching In 2017 To Ensure Large Games Lineup

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
This is why Nintendo annoys me. They still make great games but require people to buy silly hardware that has no third party support and little to offer outside of their big IPs.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Wii U Vs Switch Zelda comparison.

I prefer the wiiu in the cave area but the switch looks better outside. I never buy stuff like the switch or ps4 on launch day, I wait at least 3-6 months to see if there are any problems. I waited a few years to get a xbox 360 and it still sucked. The wii u version is stuck at 720p, the switch version is at 900p when docked.
This game will look great when its in 4K on CEMU. You can get it to boot up but you can't play it yet.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I went to Game Stop on my way home from work because I just learned they had exclusive Rick and Morty Pops and some kid in front of me in line was there to ask for one of these. The guy at the register informed him the only way to get one was in a $509 bundle that ships April 15. That had to SUCK to hear as a lil 10 year old. So, I informed the kid and cashier about a twitter account periodically announcing available systems online. I'm sure the cashier will inform no one of that, but maybe since he was actually nice and just doing his job. Like a console Nazi.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
The guy at the register informed him the only way to get one was in a $509 bundle that ships April 15.
Liar. Fuck him and fuck his probably hunk of shit bundle.

So, I informed the kid and cashier about a twitter account periodically announcing available systems online.
He must have hated you for upstaging him/not making the kid pre-order.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Liar. Fuck him and fuck his probably hunk of shit bundle.

He must have hated you for upstaging him/not making the kid pre-order.
Now that I think about it, I should have let the kid try to convince his mom. Maybe he'd have learned a lesson. Now he's going to obsess over a twitter feed for hours.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
IGN's review is giving the switch console a 6.7.

Nintendo better get working on the "Switch XL" or "Switch NEW!" or whatever they're gonna call it to fix this crap.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Ever since the gameboy color I wanted a handheld you can also hook into your TV. This is pretty much that console.

I wouldn't buy it though because the IGN review warns that the FPS is sluggish and I want a single solid hand held. No removable side stick controllers.

I believe they will make a upgraded console with a better CPU that's a single solid tablet in the very near future.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
That would be a minimum, 2 years away.
Could be sooner if you compare it to the 3DS.

The 3DS comes as the 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, 3DS XL NEW, and finally, the 3DS NEW. That's 5 fucking versions. Nintendo loves their handhelds.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Ever since the gameboy color I wanted a handheld you can also hook into your TV. This is pretty much that console.

I wouldn't buy it though because the IGN review warns that the FPS is sluggish and I want a single solid hand held. No removable side stick controllers.

I believe they will make a upgraded console with a better CPU that's a single solid tablet in the very near future.
Don't bet on it. Nintendo is run by mongoloids.

And there is no way they sell a machine that doesn't use the Joycons. Nintendo could give a shit about the tablet part, or even getting good games, they are all about the Joycons.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Don't bet on it. Nintendo is run by mongoloids.

And there is no way they sell a machine that doesn't use the Joycons. Nintendo could give a shit about the tablet part, or even getting good games, they are all about the Joycons.
The CPU def will happen at some point. For the controllers I'll also accept upgraded/sturdier joycons.

I heard there's possibly plans for a pokemans coming for switch, and lord knows I loves me my pokemans.

BIV

Nintendo Switch: MicroSD Cards Can't Be Transferred Between Systems
Share.
No switching.
By Evan Campbell Nintendo won't let you use a microSD card on multiple Switch systems.

Trying to transfer a microSD card from one Nintendo Switch to another will bring up a warning, according to Polygon. The message says:

"The microSD card is being used by another Nintendo Switch console or was used on this console before it was initialized. Delete the Nintendo Switch data on the microSD card to use it on this console.

This means you can't carry over game downloads to a new system. And it further reinforces that currently game save data is tied to a single Nintendo Switch, especially since it's stored internally.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03...osd-cards-cant-be-transferred-between-systems

KRSOne

I'm surprised they didn't put a camera on it to compete with tablet/phone games. That augmented reality seems to be popular.

BIV

I'm surprised they didn't put a camera on it to compete with tablet/phone games. That augmented reality seems to be popular.
Maybe they should, I don't know, make a competent gaming system.

KRSOne

Maybe they should, I don't know, make a competent gaming system.
Better yet just make games for PC or PS4. So far the switch is just a Zelda machine until the holidays. I don't know why they couldn't release mario kart 8 if its just a better looking version.

BIV

Better yet just make games for PC or PS4. So far the switch is just a Zelda machine until the holidays. I don't know why they couldn't release mario kart 8 if its just a better looking version.
They are in a month or so. I don't remember exactly.

They obviously spaced them out on purpose to give the illusion of having a games line up.